Chapter 1 (Part 1)

This would practically be my Wattpad debut and actually the very first online novel (and full length novel) I would write! Hurrah~

Like most of us here on Wattpad, I want to feel the zest of being an actual writer so please excuse me as I write down the Acknowldgement and/or Dedication.

Acknowledgement:

I would like to thank the internet for showing me Wattpad. I would also like to thank all the wonderful authors and their books that fueled my dreams of becoming a writer, Fitzgerald, Salinger, Marquez and Hemingway et. al.

My friends who don't usually read. Guys, I don't know why we're even friends but thank you for gouging your eyes out for reading my stories and giving your comments. I love you all to bits.

Of course to my family for paying the bills. Mom and Dad, I know you always make me feel like I'm not good enough but at least you're pushing me. I may not be able to tell you thank you and I love you all the time but here's something that would probably say all those, immortalized in pixels.

Aaaand let us not forget the person that makes me want to get up all day, a man I've never met before. I'm still waiting for you, I hope I meet you soon so you can read the things I've made that I'm sure you'd appreciate. Thank you for letting me feel that you exist. Hurry up, you ass!

Okay so here it is...

In Your Skies

A Psuedo-Novel

OtherWonderland, 04.26.11

“What would you do when everything you ever wanted falls perfectly right into place with strings attached? Would you take the fall and risk it all or would you remain a lone star in your skies?”

Chapter I

“Well that was shit!,” I exclaimed as my fingers swiftly detached themselves from the softbound cover of yet another gay-themed young adult novel I started reading a day ago, “it’s always the same old gay boy A meets gay boy B, gay boy A loses gay boy B, gay boy B crawls back to gay boy A and they live happily ever after as if nothing happened, the fucking end.” I ran through the embossed cover before flinging it to Anya who happened to be lying on the sofa, immersed with her entire soul on the black bulky television, probably fantasizing about another sexual escapade with this man who lives off animal poo for survival purposes, a show I cannot sit through for 1 whole minute without having to shiver in disgust.

“Ow, you inconsiderate twat,” Bulls-eye, right on her nape, “can’t you see I‘m watching a sexy mud-covered man over here?” she shot me an agitated look, maybe because she missed 3 seconds of her “sexy mud-covered man” or maybe because I interrupted her sick imagination as she was about to reach an anticipated imaginary climax.

 “Did it hurt you? It should. That ‘thing’ is a waste of time, I tell you.” Anya, who was clearly on the ballsy, bouncy curvy side got up from the sofa, the spot she lay down on left a huge crater and I observed how slowly the cherry red and flamingo pink faux leopard print covered sofa returned to its plump original form, she tucked away a wispy part of her auburn hair from her face on the back of her ear and picked up the book, I see the hand I held when she had them tattooed with vines creeping from her wrist to her ring finger, and was thankful that it didn’t induce a coma or amnesia due to the density of the book’s shallowness. She cleared her throat and out loud, with her famed seductive voice she read, “A meaty and witty book spritzed with the spirit of young love, sounds normal to me”.

“With all due respect to those critics, I would seriously beg to differ. Since when was being stupidly in love with someone who obviously intended to hurt you and has the balls to dangle his new boyfriend in front of you accepted?” I quipped, clearly annoyed.