spiderman >> stylinson

[DON'T READ WITHOUT CLICKING & LISTENING TO THE SONGS IN THE EXTERNAL LINK]

 Spiderman

 I moan silently as I watch my best friend silently touch himself. His hands move slowly and teasingly from his happy trail down his boxers. Strands of his brunette hair were nearly black and clenched to his forehead as it glistened with sweat. He leans his head against the headboard and shuts his eyes. His moans start to get louder and my mouth formed an ‘O’ as I listened.

 “Spidey, spidey please. The things I wanna do to you.  I want your luscious pink lips around my dick. I want you to use your spider webs and tie me up. I want you to take me from behind and not stop. I want you to fuck me like there is no tomorrow. Fuck.” He groans as his hands move at a faster speed.

“I wanna call you daddy and punish me. I want to be your bad boy.” He grunts taking his hard c.ock out of his boxers. He moves his hand up and down slowly.

I watch in awe as he takes his other hand and sucks on two fingers coating them. I felt my dick twitch with excitement from just watching. His fingers circle his left nipple causing it to go hard and me to groan. He does the same to his right and I watch as his fingers slowly but surely move down his body to his core.

“Punish me spidey. Take me daddy.” He moans as he sticks two fingers inside himself. I place my hands onto my c.ock and palm myself groaning with him.

 “I want you daddy. Punish me.”He grunts now adding his a third finger. The sound of his moist fingers against skin nearly threw me over the edge. I watch as he thrusts his fingers in and out of his core. I fought with myself but soon I was walking into the room. He didn’t hear me taking off my pants over his loud moans. I walked up half-naked and sat on the bed. His eyes shoot open and he freezes.

 “It’s okay babe. You’ve been a very bad boy and I think you need to be punished.” I whisper as I crawl in front of his naked body. Before he could object I lift up half of my mask and take his large c.ock into my mouth. I swirl my tongue slowly around the tip and small moans escape his lips. His hands blindly grab my hair and try to push me further down. I shake my head and he whimpers as I roughly squeeze his cock in my hands. I push my mouth down until I started to gag. I bobbed my head up and down as I deep throated him. His moans started to escalate quickly and his hips thrusted into my mouth.

“I-I feel it. Gonna cu-u-um.” He stutters as his he leans his head back against the headboard. I take my mouth off his cock which causes him to whimper.

 “You thought I would let you cum. You’re going to ride me.” I order and he complies willingly. I slap his pale arse harshly making him cry out.

 “I would prep you, but you seemed too have done that already am I right?” I ask running my hand over his pale back. When he doesn’t answer I pull his hair back towards me and he yelps.

 “WHEN I ASK YOU A QUESTION I EXPECT YOU TO ANSWER IT. YOU UNDERSTAND?” I yell at his face.

 “Yes sir.” He nods which causes me to pull his hair harder.

 “You don’t call me sir. Call me daddy. Got it.” I say before letting go of his soft hair. Without any warning I slam into him. I thrust slowly and teasingly knowing what he wants.

 “Tell me what you want me to do. What do you want daddy to do?” I tease my fingers trace over his stomach.

 “Fuck me daddy. I want you to fuck me hard please daddy.” He groans his hands moving towards my face. He grabs my face and brings my lips harshly onto his own.

 He curses under his breath as he eases himself onto my long, hard cock.

 “You ready.” I grumble holding onto his waist. He nods eagerly and drops entirely onto my length.

 I groan as he rocks himself off of me and back down.

 “Move daddy. Fill me up.” He whimpers which causes me to lose myself. I moved my hips up thrusting harshly into him.  His fingers dug harshly into my skin. I thrust into him harder losing control.

“Right there daddy. FUCK ME DEEPER DADDY!” he shouts as I thrust harder and harder hitting his prostate. I move my hand around his body and grab a hold of his length.

 “You like daddy fucking you. You love feeling daddy’s big juicy cock inside you.” I boast while jacking him off. I feel the familiar feeling in my stomach which only cause me thrust quicker. The sounds of skin on skin and moans filled the room.

 “Da-aa-ddy I’m going to cum.” He exclaims before his body goes completely rigid and white spurts drip onto my hand.

 “Daddy is right behind you baby.” I mutter thrusting harder into the whimpering boy.

 “Fill me up.” And with those words my vision blurred and I felt myself release into his core.

"I wanna see who is under the mask. Who are you spiderman?" 

 My eyes shot open as I took harsh uneven breaths. I felt moisture and looked down to see my soiled boxers. I sit up on the edge of my bed placing my head in my hands. This was the third day in a row I have had a wet dream about Harry. I sigh and walk into my small apartment bathroom. I stare into the mirror before turning on the faucet. I cup my hands holding the icy water before throwing it onto my face. 

No one can find out the truth, not even my bestfriend. I will protect my identity with my life.

No one can know. i'm spiderman.

[C O M I N G   S O O N ]

[a/n; horrible smut i know, but give me a break. it's the first boyxboy smut i have EVER written so yeah i hope it will get better. wattpad decided to rate this R but who cares. i personally don't really ship larry as a bromance i'm more of a ziall or narry girl but i couldn't pass up the idea. this will come out whenever i get inspiration so until then enjoy.]