Chapter 9-Mark

Tia's pov

The pain was excruciating the second Luke's bare teeth pierced into my delicate coco skin, I screamed and fought against him, which didn't work I was hitting a statue for goodness sake. Then all of a sudden I felt a rush of some weird sensation hit me. I moaned in pleasure as Luke licked his mark on my neck, he pulled away form my neck and licked his lips that were now full of my blood and muttered something so low I couldn't hear I think it was 'you taste so good' . I smiled and blushed at his comment, I started to feel dizzy and lent my head on Luke's strong shoulder's and dazed off into a deep sleep...

I woke up by the fast motion off typing on a laptop near by. "What the hell?" I yawned my voice scratchy from my screaming when Luke made me his.... Luke turned to me and grinned "Sorry baby, I have to type up these letter's for the pack meeting tomorrow, Nick is coming to get them and I have to finish"

I smiled he was so sweet explaining him self to me. If it were my mother she would have flipped like a light switch. My mother hated me she would beat me and curse at me ; telling me how I looked just like my father and she didn't want anything to do with us both...

"Tia?" Luke asked dragging me out of my little flash back

"huh"

"Baby ,since were mated I want you to know that you have to attend the pack meetings every Friday now your like 'Mrs.Omaba' now" he winked

Luke's pack was bigger then the world.. the first and LAST 'pack meeting' I went to Luke introduced me to allot of people ; which is a bad thing because I suck with names... Anyway, I got up on the stage with Luke and I-i-i thew up ...yeah ,yeah laugh all you want that chicken salad was kinda off that morning. I cried to Luke to never take me back again and I never went back until now....

"Luke I'm embarrassed to go back" I whined

"Tia please, I don't have time for excuses your going back and that's my final say!" Luke's voice was so strong and powerful, nothing like his mellow and deep voice, I flinched

Within a second Luke was in front of me pulling me on his lap, his eye's a dark black his 'wolf '

"Tia" he growled in frustration

"Yes" My voice shaky

"I'm sorry I scared you, I'm under stress right now and your not helping"

"It's fine" I lied smoothly

"I don't believe you" A huge smirk on his flawless lip's.

Right then and there Luke locked his lip's on mine, hard licking my bottom lip while his huge hand's cupped my breast, he moved to my neck. He licked his mark making me moan loudly to my utter-embarrassment.

We kissed and maked out all over luke's 'pack paper's'... As we were cleaning up our 'mess' there was a loud banging at the door. My eye's widened and rushed to the door , Luke just leaned on the wall laughing. I opened the door only to see Nick looking tired and upset "Hi Nick" I chirped  trying to lighten up his mood. "Hey, where's Luke ,he done with my paper's" his deep voice strained

"Here bro, "Luke smiled and handed Nick the papers. "Tia, sweetheart?"

"Yea" I raised an eyebrow

"I have to talk to Nick about man stuff"

"ok"

As I turned to leave Nick called me

"Tia, April is down stairs she's asking for you .. Oh and nice" Nick pointed to my neck making me blush and leave the room...

*****************************************

"Tia" April ran up to me hugging me tightly, she smelled different ,she smelled like Nick...

"Hi boo, I missed you?"

"I missed you to Tia" April smiled showing a row of full white teeth

"You look happy" I told her

"Nick makes me happy" she  blushed

Mrs.Maria squadded her way into the kitchen with her hands on her hips "Tell us the story Ap" she sat on a stool and placed one hand under her chin showing she was fully interested. I sat down to waiting for the story.... "Wait what story?" I asked

"My mark" April began as I gasped In excitement...

Sorry for uploding late  Short chapter ,Love you all VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!