Stuck at home

Ahhhh!
My life is over.
I just moved to Afghanistan from Australia. I need escape. My Dad is working full time on a bussiness trip, and my mum is not aloud to work so she is stuck at home with me all day doing nothing.
I have been sick for the last 12 weeks I think there is some kind of bug going round, Im starting to get worried.
Sorry I don't think I have introduced myself my name is Violet Crumble people always tease me and say 'haha your a chocolate bar.' I HATE IT! I am 15 years old and in 2 weeks I will turn 16. I have an older brother back in Australia. My parents wanted me to come to Afghanistan because of my dads business trip. I had to quit school which isn't such bad and quit all my sports like Hockey Netball and Waterpolo.
My Parents hate me, I can't belive they would make me come here they is NOTHING to do for 6 weeks, espiallly with the war going on.
In Afghanistan girls aren't allowed to go to school or go outside so I am stuck inside without a TV.
I have to wear an burqas, it realy itchy and annoying. Man thing are getting worse.
I got sea sick on the way here, we had to come over in in a rocky, splashy boat. that only made my other sickness worse.

At the moment I am finding it really hard to keep myself from sharing one of the biggest secrets I know. The pressure and temptation is literally killing me. So today, I am going to relieve myself of this pressure. So I have to ask... Can you keep a secret?