We are in heaven <3

Chapter One:

It all happened so quick, he was gone before my eyes. It feels like last week that I had only met him...I wish he would could come back. Scarlett misses him so much, she cries herself to sleep every night. It breaks my heart, I just want to break down into tears but I have to be strong. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up to see Liam. A smile tugged at his lips, I forced a smile but he saw straight through it. He sat down next to me and wraaped his arms around me, I felt hot tears flood my eyes. Blurring my vision, tears strolled down my face; I could feel my chest heaving every time I sobbed. I clutched at Liam's top, he ran his hands along my back; trying to comfort me.

"Mummy?" A voice said.

I shot up to see Scarlett, with a teddy bear in her hand. Louis gave it too her on her first birthday, ever since he left she has brang it with her everywhere. I don't blame her, I still sleep in his sweaters and wear his toms everyday.

"Yes, sweetie" I said brushing away my tears.

She plooped herself down next to me, and gave a small smile to Liam.

"Hi, Uncle Liam!" She said smiling brighlty.

That was the first time in three days she had smiled. Liam chuckled at her, and waved 'hello'. He got up and went to the kitchen, Scarlett crawled into my lap. I wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her forehead.

"Mummy, can I ask you something?" She asked.

"Sure, hunnie. What is it?" I said, as my lip trembled.

"When is daddy coming back?" She asked looking up at me with tears in her eyes.

That was the question I was dreading for her to ask me, I didn't know what to say. Tears brimmed my eyes again, Liam came in and rubbed my back. 

"Scarlett, come on. It is has been a long day, lets get you into bed" Liam said.

"But Uncle Liam, I was asking mummy when Daddy would come back" She said looking up at him.

Liam looked at me, as if he was saying you want me to do this? I nodded, and sighed heavily. He set his hands on her shoulders, and looked her in the eyes.

"Scarlett..I am not going to lie to you. Your dad.." Liam said.

He stopped at the words 'Your Dad' because I could see tears forming in his eyes. I knew this wouldn't be easy for him or me that fact, if only she was older she would understand. Liam took a deep breath, and tried again.

"Daddy is never coming back, he is in heaven" Liam said letting the tears escape from his eyes.

Scarlett bursted into tears, and held onto her teddy so tight. Liam wrapped his arms around her, he picked her up and carried her up to her room. Scarlett and Louis had the best daddy and daughter realtionship, Louis spoilt her rotten. After an hour of Liam trying to get Scarlett to sleep, she finally budge and had tired herself out from crying. Liam came down the stairs, and went into the kitchen. He came back with a two cups of hot chocolate, he passed mine to me. I took it and drank it slowly, it was Louis' favorite cup..I could still taste him. I felt tears well up in my eyes, it wasn't Liam's fault he didn't know about the cup.

"How you holding up?" Liam asked.

"Considering my husband just died, and my daughters is in hysterics because she will never see her father again...I am fine" I said cold heartedly.

Liam shifted in his seat, I was being hostile.

"I am sorry,I just.." I said.

"No, need to apologise. I understand" He said grinning at me.

I am glad he understood, he was here everyday checking up on me. As for Harry, he is too upset to even leave the house. We have both lost something dear in our lives. 

"I miss him so much, Liam" I said with tears falling from my eyes.