Inmate Affair

(Picture of their Outfits Are In The Multimedia Box)

Lexie was flipping through my list of songs on my phone since it was connected to the radio. I was driving us to school.

"Aaah Shiiiit!" She yelled as she turned the radio up and Do My Dance by Tyga blared through my speakers.

"Oooooh!" I screamed.

Lexie began twerking in her seat. I grabbed her phone and we made one of those vines when someone's driving and the other person's in the passenger seat twerking. We laughed as we watched the video before posting it. Then, Beat The Pussy Up came on I rapped the first verse as we pulled up to the school. I parked my car in the usual spot then headed inside the building with Lexie right by my side. Then the school's whore walked past me, bumping the shit out of my shoulder. I stumbled a little then turned around.

"WATCH WHERE THE FUCK YOU GOING BITCH!" I yelled loud enough for her to hear me.

I swear people always tryna test me! I may be white and Puerto Rican but skin color don't matter baby. I will whoop yo ass up and down the block with ease. My mama ain't raise no punk and my daddy don't play that shit. You fuck with his daughter then you fucking with the whole crew, family AND friends. Anyway, Kim, the hoe, turned around and popped her gum.

"And what'chu gonna do?" She asked, pointing her long, ugly rat nails in my face.

I slapped her hand out my face and got closer to hers.

"Keep yo hands out my face." I calmly said.

She stared at me for a second then smirked. She then pushed her nail onto my forehead. As soon as the tip of her nail connected to my face, my fist connected to her mouth. Her head flew back and she hit the floor. After that, everything is a blur to me. All I know is that now I'm sitting in the principal's office. I got suspended for a week and Kim only got three days like Wtf!?! She touched me first! Lexie told me she was gonna skip the whole week so I won't be alone. I told her she didn't have to but she insisted.

After school, I told my mama what happened and she went ballistic. She wasn't mad at me though. She was mad at the fact of how long Kim got suspended when she started the fight because my mama knows that I wouldn't lay my hands on a fly unless I needed to.

"It's ok Hun. This just means that you and Lexie get to come with me to work." She said.

My mom works with different jails. She goes in and tries to help the young men who she thinks she can make better. I think it's a cool job. Not for me though.

Today was my moms day off so we all chilled around the house and waited for my dad to get home. About an hour later, I heard the front door open and in walked my dad. He took his jacket off and sat his suitcase down.

"DADDY!!" I screamed and jumped on him. I played with his ponytail before jumping down.

"How was your day at work." I asked.

"It was ok. Not bad but ok." He replied.

I nodded and skipped upstairs to see what Lexie was doing. She was laced across my bed knocked out like a crime scene. I laughed and smacked her thigh. She jumped up with her hair in her face and slobber coming down her mouth.

"EW! Slobbering all on my pillow!" I yelled then hit her with the pillow.

She fell off the bed and we both started laughing.

"Your dad home yet?" Lexie asked.

"Yeah, he just walked in." I replied.

"Good because I wanna play with his hair." She said then darted down the steps.

"Don't you think he had enough of you playing in his hair because of last time?" I said going down the steps.

"Oh please! He loved it." She replied.

"You put barrettes in my hair.....and they were pink." My dad chimed in.

Everyone in the house busted out laughing.

"You still liked it, didn't you Mr.G?" Lexie said then turned around.

My dad was looking like 😳😳😳😳 O_O

I fell to the floor because I was laughing so hard. Lexie smacked her lips and took one of my dad's fries. Lexie is like a second child to my parents. We even talked about her moving in with us since her parents are moving to Florida and they said it was perfectly fine with them. She calls my dad Mr.G and my mom Moms.

{THE NEXT DAY}

Lexie and I were running around the house. She was trying to get a bite of my donut. As I ran passed the stairs, my dad leaned over the staircase and grabbed a piece of my donut.

"Hey Mr.!" I yelled, wiggling my finger at him.

He chuckled then went back upstairs. My parents are like a bunch of kids. I shook my head at the thought then before I could bite my donut, Lexie snatched it out of my hand and shoved it in her mouth. I screamed then tackled her. She just laughed. I stormed upstairs and grabbed my phone. I then plugged it into the iHome downstairs and blasted the NyanCat song. Lexie hated it but for some reason I enjoy it. I pranced around the house dancing to the song. Lexie closed her ears and ran upstairs.

"Nyanyanyanyanyanyanyanya!!!" I sung along.

My mom came downstairs dancing and my dad was right behind her. We are one big, weird family and I love it.