RESTRICTED CHAPTERS

Start from the beginning

“Let’s see I’m going to ask you one more time!” He said, “where were you, Leslie Diaz?”

Then I started to cry, “Please don’t tell Carmen!” I begged him

“Why shouldn’t I tell her?” He was enjoying this by now.

I kept crying I couldn’t answer him so I went to my closet to grab my clothes and go to the bathroom to change my clothes then.

And as I turned my back at him, he took my towel away.

“Well, but let see what you got in there!” he laughed.

“Josh, give me back my towel and let me go to…” I yelled at him.

I couldn’t finish my sentence. He had put his hand over my mouth.

After that he threw me to my bed and started putting down my bathing suit bottom.

“Stop…,” was all I could say

He started kissing my neck hard. He touched my breast. As I fought with him to stop, he seemed to enjoy it more. 

“Leslie, you will be mine.” He whispered to my ear. “You’re a bad girl and you need to be punished”

I cried and I couldn’t stop crying.

“What did he mean by that?” I was thinking.

“Josh, was seventeen years old, he had his girl, why he wanted to make me his?”

And as I thought that, I felt his fingers sliding through my vagina. He started to slide his fingers in and out harshly.

“SSSStop…,” I try to say.

But he ignored me.

He unzipped his pants and took his penis out.  I had never seen a penis erected in my life and I thought it looked humongous.

He put his penis on my mouth and started to move back and forward. He took it out exactly before I threw up.

“Oh, Leslie, you’re good. Now, I’m going to fuck you.” He laughed.

“I am going to fuck you so hard, you going to like it.”

“NO!” I shouted.