The Boy who lives Across the Street

The boy who lives across the street

hey all this is my first book and im only 10 so go easy on judging me! Hope you like my story!

Errrrrrrrrrr! Errrrrrrrrrr! Errrrrrrrrrr! ERRRRRRRRRRRR! ughh. i hate my alarm clock. i slowly get up and blearily stumble towards the blurry numbers and slam my hand down hard on the off button. Then i throw my alarm clock across the room. Trust me, i'm not actually a violent person, but that alarm clock noise really brings out the worst in me. Fortunately, the clock lands on my bed, before its hits my dresser and breaks like my last one. that would just make my dad mad, if he had to buy me another one. Not that he thinks its a waste of money (which it is) but my family is really rich and he just hates the extra errands. He is constantly trying to get me to try using a radio alarm clock, but i just can't wake up to music or my body will simply shut off and continue sleeping. SO, i haul my only half-conscious body out of my room after pulling on my school uniform.

On my way out of the house i grab an apple and some sugar cubes to go feed my zebras. Yep. i know you just reread that like five times. i honestly said ZEBRAS. I love zebras. And so as i mentioned before my family is loaded so i have my favorite animal in the whole world as a pet. ahhhhh, i love my zebras. i head out into the cool, brisk air and walk over to the barn to wake my lovelies. As i walk into the barn im hit by the smell of old hay and greeted by the sound of my best friends, Keke and Zala, my zebras.

"Good morning girlies! How are you today? Are you hungry? I have apples and sugar cubes." i coo in their horse stalls. They happily snort and bark back, excited for a treat. i look at my watch and realize i need to hurry if im going to be ready for school on time. So i give them there treats and hurry back to my house....fine....its a mansion...but i don't like to brag so don't expect good details all the time!

i finish getting ready just as i hear my boyfriend, Brody pull up outside and honk the horn on the car. Yess, i have a boyfriend, i am not just a lonely loser who only hangs out with animals. i quickly rush out of the house and rush into his car and jump onto to his (very muscular) lap and give him a quick peck on the lips and good morning. As i pull away i look over at his nice features. Same sandy hair, tan skin, average brown eyes, muscular bod and nice smile, grin back at me the same as everyday. The drive too school is quiet but comfortable...much, much, much more comfortable the dreadful bus. I really don't want to come off as a snob, you know with my mansion and zebras and all that, but there is something very different about my bus. Even though i go to a fancy private school there are still the average high school stereotypes: average kids like me and my bf, jocks, cheerleaders, preps, goths, loners, emos,clowns,nerds, minorities, stoners, and dropouts, just to name a few (note the sarcasm). And frankly, the only kids on my bus are the raping druggies. It's really scary actually. Fortunately, Brody lives in close by, so I'm saved from a teenage pregnancy and being drugged before school everyday.

Anyway, we make it school with only a few minutes to spare thanks to the traffic today, and in those few minutes i seek out my human best friend Tyra (noo, her parents did not name her after Tyra Banks even thought she looks almost exactly like her). Tyra Schell is a really calming spirit kinda person which is great because im always really hyper after i had my morning Starbucks frappuccino. She's amazing, and she's normal like me and Brody. Together we head off to class after I say good bye to Brody. School is always fun, because Tyra's in all my classes and we never pay attention, together.

Finally the end of the school day comes, and I skip back to Brody's locker for my daily ride home, hoping to see a friendly face greeting me. When I get to his locker, everything else disappears except me and Brody. Not in a romantic sense. Not at all. Now that I think about it I don't think there has ever been anything romantic about Brody towards me. A big, fat zero in the romantic area, especially right now. Because I forgot to mention everything else disappears except me, Brody, and the random girl he's passionately making out with.

CUT! i hope you liked it ~please i know my writing isn't great so help me out and comment below. Thanks all!