Just a dream i had...?

yea ummm idk this is going to be a looonng passage cause my dream came in bits and it kinda relayed looonngg and yeah, all of my dreams are weird like this. I didn't add anything but i did take some things out and add a bit discript to it. So everything that happened in the dream will happen and it won't be over dramatized, everything will be the same. Enjoy >W<

    A sigh was heard from the floor as two people laid acrossed it nearly exposed in their glory. In the bed was a maiden of beautiful hair, her eyes shining a blue that could pierce any soul. Infact, it most likely could tear those eyes out of your socket and shove them up your as. Note, taken. One fiesty bitch. And yet boys still run after her.

         The small patio made of straw underneath all of them, custom made, and safe. They were safe from what lies just beyond their reach. If you took the root out of the deep depths of the cave, there was a small settlement where an old man lived, the old man used to be a subject of many villianous deeds. He took beasts and preyed on them, turning them into his creations. Innocent children even fell victum under his cruel, wrinkled hands as things lurked. Then one day the sky filled dark, all over the world their were places that were deamed safe of what was happening. Everyday was a rainstorm, a thunder. Every other day was a battle of survival in sleet or snow. And still people wonder why things like this came about but for whatever reason they never got their answers. People started dying, monsters nesting in places. Only the talented could manage to pass on information about each beasts. Now small civilizations like the one these siblings have are spred around, a quick hike in a danger zone and then you get to another small fort. The safe places are usually high up, built sturdy so that they do no fall. They resemble treehouses and shelves on a wall, usually made of straw or log and rails are usually wrapped in poison ivy so if one intrudes violently (meaning another fort declares war over supplies or knowledge of a neighboring pack of fiends), then the poison ivy was there to protect them. One shove into it, and your doomed. One shove off the rail, your dead from the depths below. No medicine. No hospital. Death and pain.

         For weeks, though, this particular girl has been starved of supplies. A nearby fort was ran over of a pack of monsters, and she found THESE TWO (the ones in their boxers lazily across the floor) just outside her castle walls. She sat their, feeling upset. Because she let these twins stay, her older brother stormed away last night. And never came back...

That was night one :D now to night two!! (thats the one i had last night.... im typing this before bed)

     Kevin tracked along the house, keeping an eye out. He huffed a relieved sigh and opened the door to a room he had secured. It was safe, if you consider the fact that if you don't smell like shit and don't rub those berries that make you smell fresh on you, a monster might scent human and kill. Not to mention the fact that you have to smear yourself in the blood of dead human. The more dead you smell, the more you'll get off. Landing a big tan cloth down, it unfolded and slowly showed what was captured inside.

       Is that a... head? Not human... it looked familiar. The horns resembled a goat's, then again they could easily be mistaken for a dragons. The facial features were wrinkled, eyes shut. 

         Just as he turns his back to get out a carving knife, we see the eyes open (why are my dreams either liek a movie or like a first person book, with letters ontop? da fuck. Anyways~) and flutter. the whites of the eyes blood shot and the eye color and pupils all yellow. No shine in them. Dull and flatly colored. Not even the shaded regions seemed effected. Just.. yellow.

         When the human boy turned around he did not jump but he took his knife above his head, gripping the hand with both of his hands tightly. Slamming it against the air, pelting down, the head hissed right before the blade pierced the top of his head, blood splattered against the walls and a large cry escaped the beasts lips, the cry that attracts monsters much worse then this weakingly.

           Kevin explained, as if he was still with his sibling, in which he had left about a week ago. "A cry of the yellow-eyed freak will attract meat. We need food."

          The yellow eyes fluttered opened and the piece of brain tissue seemed to move towards the skull, the brain still attached.

        "It's stupid how you have to kill the heart to kill a bastard like them.."

     Going outside of his house, making sure he gets far away, he waited for them to sent their way towards the smell of ivy, in which he picked up in his bag on the way here. sitting on the old apartment rail, he waited.

      A hiss came from behind and before he could get his army knife out he was pulled backward, falling off the rail and falling onto the stairs below. He couldn't see and his ears rang, all he felt around him was the sting of the blow, and everything hurt, he felt so light headed he couldn't even tell if he was going to die or not.

        Urging himself to get up, he wobbled onto his knees, quickly looking around.

Looking down the stairs, he spotted a child, and it ran. His eyes flashed with anger as he stood up and began running, but before he made it down the whole, choppy short flight of stairs, he fell flat on his face from running too fast in fatigue. He felt like just laying there, and going to sleep. His thoughts were snapped when he heard a low growl and he realized how stupid he was being. Giving up.

       He stood up and wobbled to his feet, poor Kevin's eyes flew way open when he spotted a creature he never saw at the end of the stairs, holding the girl. He immediately ran down, getting his pistol out and shot at the arm that held the girl. He held his breathe, and then he realized how stupid he was being. Guns won't shoot the limb free, it'll only make the monster pissed. 

            Not to mention, the girl herself was a demon, her tail flopping and her dress off her hips from being held upside down. She didn't need to wear underwear, for those places were scarred up so much in the place, and all there was were burnt marks of where a male's prostate most likely belonged. Monsters like this sickens him, seeing the sight of a male child tortured so much, getting such a delicate place..

        Burnt off his torso...

And the fact that the little boy was wearing a dress is truth to that he was born from a monster, meaning he was changed like that at birth.

           The kid doesn't even know he had a dick.

Kevin thought sickening thoughts that related over and over. He completely forgot the monster, who stood 6 to 8 feet taller then him, and he didn't even move when the monsters giant spikes rained down on him. Immediately, the kid screamed.