Ziam's Bromance.... Ziam! Any argument is irrelevant!

Hello. This is my first bromance that I'm writing.. So, please don't judge me! I really like Ziam's Bromace ( Zayn's and Liam's ). They are so cute! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Ziam's bromance day 1 : 

 I asked : 

- Zayn how are  you? Are you fine? Do you need my help or something else? I don't know how to tell you... But... I need so friend advise.. Do you think that is posible to be in love with your friend even if he's a boy? Do you know how much I need him in my life? Do you know that I can't live without him? I can't ruin the friendship between us... How will I explain to the other boys this? How will I explain this to him? I needed someone to talk about this, so I found you! Would you help me? 

 I asked Louis : 

- Louis can I talk to you for a minute please?

Louis asked : 

- Yes, sure come sit babe. Tell me what's the problem?

I said :

-  Okey... So there is a problem. After this please tell me some advise. I really need this thing from someone so I chose you.. and please don't judge about this! 

Louis said : 

- No problem, nothing will chance between us. Tell me the problem!

I said :

- Louis there is a problem that I'm in love... I said. 

Louis said :

-That's not problem Liam that is a good thing!

I said : 

- No, Louis! I know that is a good thing, but this mine isn't.... I'm in love with someone... That someone is Zayn! But please Louis don't tell him this, because I'm having so much feeling about him and if he don't have the same... I'll be broken.... Please Louis I need your advise, you know what  to tell me.. No matter what is it bad or good tell me! What to do? I'm losing my mind... I don't know what's going on... 

Louis said: 

- Liam... There is nothing to be afraid that is normal, every love is normal.. You can love a boy or you can love a girl... The feelings are the same!...

I asked: 

- No!!! How will I tell the other boys about this? How will I tell this to the fans?

Louis said :

- Don't worry about the fans, they already made a bromance between you and Zayn... Just like me and Harry... And when they know that this is true they will be so happy! They are waiting for this so looong!!! But... about the boys, they will accept that, because you are part of us and they are happy if you are happy... No worries Liam.. Keep calm and love Zayn! 

 I said : 

I know about funs but the interviews? Tommorow we are having a interview right? What if they know about this... Everyone will know and Zayn will found out that from someone else not from me.... 

Louis said : 

- Liam if you don't want to know Zayn this from someone else go to him and tell this but before go to the boys and tell them about this... Okey?! Do it now! There is no time for waiting! Run!

* I was running like crazy to tell them about this but everyone was busy... Harry was running naked all aroud the room and he didn't wanted to stop .. Niall was eating nandos... and ZAYN was watching a TV.. When I saw Zayn in the room... My heart stopped beating... I was paralised... Then I shouted :