Saved by a vampire.

I sat on the edge of the bridge, the cold stone underneath me, my feet dangling over the edge. I hear the water rushing around below me, almost inviting me to jump like I know I want to.

I wanted to jump, I wanted to to end it all, I wanted to die- I just diddn't have anything to live for anymore.

I take out a small blade, my eyes lingered on the silver, warm where it had been in my pocket and the way the moonlight reflected off it. I did what I always did when I was like this, I ran the small blade over the soft skin of wrist, the blood oozed out and smudged over the white scars from years and years of cutting.

I sighed with the relief of cutting, the blade slipped from between my fingers and fell towards the water, spinning numerous time, glinting before slicing through the water.

 I brought out an old black lighter and a roll up from my coat pocket, lighting the cigarette and inhaling deeply, I put my lighter back and flicked the ash from the end of the cigarette into the water. I briefly closed my eyes as the breeze rushed past me, I exhaled the smoke from my mouth and shook my head with a emotionless laugh at my pitiful life.

'' You are quite exposed, pull up you trousers boy.'' A cold sounding female voice told me. I turned to face the voice, the one and grabbed and dragged me away from my previous thoughts, I was expecting to see a seventy year old woman scolding me, but instead I was faced with a woman -no- a teenager, but there's something about the way she stands, the way she is looking at me that makes her look so much older

Her long, blond hair moves sightly with the breeze, her small pale hands are clasped and in front of her, her posture is perfect and she raises on eyebrow as I study her distinctive features. I smiled sarcastically at the girl and flipped my box-dyed black hair out of my face. I look down at the small white scares over my wrists and the blood smudged on then from a few minutes ago. I am hit with an emotion that can only be described as shame, I pull my grey coat sleeves down to cover them and look back up, meeting her ice cold gaze.

 '' Excuse me?'' I asked, removing the cigarette from my mouth, exhaling a long streem of smoke into the air.

'' You heard me fine,'' She said, again looking me up and down, her face softened and upon realising this she scowled at me, like it was my fault.

'' You wish to die.'' She said, it was a statement, she cocked her head to the side, watching me.

 '' No shit, your point is?'' I asked, raising my eyebrows and inhaling a deep breath of smoke.

 '' Why do you not do it then? Take your own life?'' She asked, she pronounced ever word clearly, making me smile, she took one step forward and the air shifted, the sound of her heals  hung in the air as I shrugged.

 '' I know why,'' She began, her voice travelling through the breeze, reaching my ears, making me shiver with excitement. '' It is because you do not really want to die, do you child?'' She said, like a question even though it was a statement. I turned my back on her, looking across the water.

'' You know Jack shit about me, and don't call me 'child''' I scoffed, '' I'm older than yo-'' I' not sure how it happened, all I saw was a flash of hair and then I was gasping for breath, hanging over the water, her small hand was wrapped firmly around my neck, her eyes flashed and burned into my own. I kicked my kegs, struggling to breath.

 '' Well, you turned you back on me when I was talking to you so you must have a death wish. I will call you whatever I see fit and I am way older than you, you foolish human- now- pull up your trousers before I grant your wish and relive you of your miserable little life.''she spat, looking at me, her eyes fierce. I reached down quickly and scrambled to pull my trousers up. When I looked back up the wind had changed, her blond hair was now whipping around her, I tugged at her hands around my neck, begging her to let me go with my eyes.

 She snatched my hand and with just one of hers, rolled up my sleeve, her blue eyes landed dead on the bleeding cut and she almost smiled. She looked at me before looking back at my wrist, or back at the blood- more like. I was sure my face look horrified as she raised my wrist to her mouth and ran her tongue over the cut, her eyes drifted closed out of pleasure as a white hot pain exploded as she bit into my wrist, leaving a throbbing aching pain as she removed her lips from the bite marks she had left. She smirked and threw my onto the ground, where I clutched onto my throat and bleeding wrist, choking.

'' You bitch!'' I coughed. With one shark yank she held me by my shirt above me, in the air.

'' You will speak to me with respect or I will personally see to it you don't ever speak again.'' She warned, her face like stone, showing no emotion, not even anger. She dropped me and I landed on the concrete again with a dull thud. I hit my ribs but I diddn't say anything, I stayed silent, half out of fear, half out of shocked. She waited until I re-gained my breath before she spoke again.

 '' Young people these days, makes me sick. No respect for other or themselves, dying their hair until it falls out, showing everybody you sorry ass in public! Sort your shit out and stop feeling sorry for yourself or I will be forced to come back and finish,'' She said, leaning down and picking up my wrist with a smile.

'' What I started.'' She finished, her hair spilling over her shoulders.

And then she was just...gone. Leaving me there, bleeding and bruised, confused more than anything and....intrigued.

I got up, breathing heavily and looked around, hoping to see a wisp of blond hair or something.

But there wasn't, I was completely and utterly alone.

~~~~~~~

New story, please let me know what you think, I havn't written a vampire story in over a year :)

I found this fun to write so I am going to continue it :P

I know there are no names in this chapter but there will be in the next :D