Shocked (Cameron Dallas fanfic)

Well let me introduce my self.I'm Lydia , 17, brown hair , 5'3 1/2 (that half counts ok ) brown eyes and in love with the magcon boys especially Cameron.

Chapter one

~Lydia POV~

After my mom literally came an told me if I didn't get up she wouldn't take me to the meet and greet today . As I got up u checked my twitter , Instagram and other social media sites . I saw cameron tweet about the Magcon event ,and I favorited it and went to get ready . I went up stairs to call Myra so we can go already . I went to bathroom straighten my hair . I put my makeup on , and no I do not use pounds of it I only put on mascara and lip balm . I went to my room to get my outfit I had already planned two weeks ago , i wore a white tank top with a black skater skirt , need high socks with my combat boots. I actually look pretty hot if I do say so myself I muttered . I heard the door open and I hear my dear best friend yelling and telling me we have to leave if we want to be ahead of the line . We got in my car I got for my birthday and we were on our way to magcon . "OMGG Lydia we are finally going to meet them , hug, and kiss them"Myra yelled .

"Okay listen Myra if we are going to meet them at least try to act normal".I said with my nicest tone .

"Okay"Myra huffed .

As we arrived at the mall i saw a whole bunch of girls in line . I look at Myra and we had the same face which was a sad face .

We got in line and I heard someone called my name I looked at the line and I see some of my friends from school asking if I want to join the line with them . I shook my head and we where in the middle of the line . "At least we only have to wait like 20 mins to meet them if we were still back there we would be here for at least a hour" Myra smiled know I was right . I was daydreaming about how I would ask for a picture and an autograph . When suddenly I was push by Myra . I look at her and she knew I was mad . "We are next I'm line Lydia " . Oh gosh I didn't even realized and soon I was facing The cameron dallas . He was clearing checking me out and I just blushed , "Do you want a picture , beautiful " I knew my face was as red as tomato riight about now . I just shook my hair and we took a selfie . He hug me and whispered "May I have your number"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note :

Hello I'm Lydia . This is my first fanfic . So please let me know how'd i do . I will be updating frequently . Well since I'm new I guess I should introduce my self . My name is Lydia Ross . Age:13 going on 14 . Height :5'3 1/2 . And I love cameron dallas . ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Bye ladies

~Lydia💕