👻🌸🌸🌸 🕯🌸🌸🌸👻

I'm about to tell you about how I lost my virginity in a cemetery.

But that's not the only weird thing in this tale.

Okay so, basically, let's set the scene a little bit okay.

Alright, so I'd been on this website for meeting other Subs and Doms for about six or seven months

Alright, so I'd been on this website for meeting other Subs and Doms for about six or seven months. I had met two other guys on the website who were serious about meeting me and starting a relationship, but for different reasons (e.g: one guy got back with his ex girlfriend, which tbh I counseled his äss through because he needed her; and the other guy ended up moving before we could meet in person) they both couldn't continue a relationship of any kind with me.

So I had been getting messages from this other guy named Wilson (my age, super cute, seemed really chill), and I went ahead and gave him permission to message me on a different private messaging app so that we could get to know a little about each other (you fücking know I mean kik) .

He would send me selfies while he was outside mowing the lawn or hanging with his friends. He would send me shots of the sky when it was cloudy in the area we lived in. He would talk about his day, and going to the mall and working, and I would tell him about mine in less detail. And the pictures he sent me were on Snapchat before it allowed you to pick photos out of your camera roll. Anyways, eventually I got to know that he actually was pretty young (23), he was looking for someone to teach him a little bit about being a Dom because he was new to the scene. I was like "get outta here, he isn't even experienced."

But ya girl kept talking to him because I was a curious virgin hoe.

Alright so, he had been asking to meet me like once every couple of days at this point. I had planned on meeting him, and I was really excited, but it never seemed like a good time for both of us. I still lived with my mom and would have to do things randomly and plan accordingly, and I had to cancel on him multiple times. I felt really bad about this, and I was starting to get the vibe that he thought I was lying to him just to try to avoid him.

On THE day (that would be, the day that this whole hot mess went down), I forgot to take some important medication (very important), and so I was so sick all day. I was nauseated, light headed, having cold sweats and a migraine. I couldn't stand up without my vision going black for a bit. I couldn't walk around without holding onto something. The house wasn't even cold and my body was visibly vibrating uncontrollably. It was pretty bad (Venlafaxine is a bïtch to me if I forget to take her).