A Little Surprise

Harry Styles P.O.V
The tour was over, management give us a little break. I decided to spend my time in NYC to support Kendall in her VS fashion show. Of course, i'm not coming to her fashion show but i'll give her a suprise when she's done with that stuff. I told her mother about my plan and she said she'll fix the things. I just sat at my sofa in the hotel room and eat some burgers from McDonals. Then my phone's ringing, it was her mom.

"Harry, i'll send people to bring her to your hotel room. But there is one problem, she probably arriving at 2 a.m. is that okay? You know.. after party"

"Hi Mrs. Jenner." I saluted her "it's totally okay. Thank you so much. Isn't she with Gigi or somebody else?"

"I figured it out. Just make sure you stay awake honey." She said

"Ok, I will. Once again, thank you so much. I owe you."

"You're very welcome, she'd be happy if she knows you were here"

"I know." I laughed

"Haha ok Harry, bye"

"Bye and good night, Mrs. Jenner."

Oh my.. i would see my angel in a few hours. I miss her so much. I wish i could bring her with me everytime but she's a workaholic, she loves to work. So... it's impossible. Besides, she wants to keep her private life private. She'd never give a single clue to the public about our relationship. At this point, i agree with her. This relationship is about me and her, period.

I'm so damn tired but i couldn't sleep because i really needs to see her. It's 1 a.m. when someone knocked my door.. i was like 'fucking finally!' I opened the door and there she was. She still wearing her after party dress. Shit Kendall. I thought to myself 'i really saw an angel, my only angel'

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HEREEEEEEEE" she gasped and yelled to me. Her face totally said she didn't believe that i'm here. Then  she jumped to my body and hugged me. Oh my.. i couldn't breath. But i could live with it forever.

"Ooops, you know there's still a plenty of people here."

"I don't care. I miss you." She kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back of course.

"Guys, i think you should go. Thank you for taking her to me. Tell Mrs. Jenner, i said thank you." I talked to some bodyguards while Kendall kept hugging me.

"You're welcome Mr. Styles. Good night Mr. Styles and Mrs. Jenner"

They waved us good bye and i close the door after that

"Surprise!" I said to her. She kept smiling, standing in front of me.

"Well.. I'm surprised." She said and we laughed together

"It's so good to see you Kendall Jenner." I said "i miss you too btw"

"You know what? I'm so damn tired but you're here. In front of me. All my tiredness suddenly disappear. Like they're gone by the time i saw your face in the doorway. I mean.. it's really you. Oh my God." Kendall, why you have to be so cute?

"Are you sober? Are you trying to seduce me? Mmm let's do it, shall we?" I teased her "Thanks to your mom!"

"Go to hell, Styles!" She laughed "i knew it! I knew there's something odd.. she's acting weird!"

"You look amazing with that dress. If you're not my girlfriend, i'd die to get your number." She smiled, looked me in the eye "Shit Ken, don't do that to me."

"But i'm yours, so what will you do?" She teased me. Damn it, Kendall Jenner.

I didn't answer it, i put my hands in her waist. Pulled her closer to me and kissed her lips. She's so damn soft. We didn't say a word, we're so tired but we miss each other so much. I kissed her neck and started to take her dress off. She took my shirt slowly and started to licked my whole body. Oh my God.. Kendall, you take me to another planet.