Author Notes

This is the second story I started working on. I started it around last November [2013] or so on a whim. Because the story is filled with random comic contradictions, I really enjoy writing it. It's nice to take a break from my serious stories every now and then and write something a little more lighthearted. I'm still relatively new to the steampunk genre, so don't criticize me too harshly. I plan on this series being long, like TIME: The Elemental Chronicles.

If you like the story, add it to your reading list and favorite it for future reference. Also leave a comment to let me know what you think and what you liked or even disliked.

If you dislike the story, thank you for stoping by. Check out my other works as they might interest you.

Just some friendly advice: if you have a negative comment, I don't want to hear it. I'll just bluntly tell you where to stick it. There's a fine line between constructive criticism and insulting speech; please choose your words carefully. I haven't had this problem yet [at least not on this site], but I say all of this in order to try to deter those that would do nothing more than spew hurtful things out of spite.

Anyways, thank you for checking this out and I hope you enjoy the story!! ^_^