Chapter 1

He was so sad. He had no shoulder to cry on and he was so much devastated. He wanted to give up on his life. He wanted to take his Swara to the world where he will be away from Maheshwaris but alas life is a roller coaster and we have to ride on it by hook or by crook. Because jumping will surely end up to something fatal.
He wasn't believing that his own parents said that he was the main reason for all the mishappenings in this house because he married that Bengalin girl who did not wanted to be with his family from the very first day. Not able to bear words against his Swara he answered back only to get another shock. His angel, his little baby sister shouted on him saying that his bengalin wife was the only one because of whom her marriage isn't fixing and that all the boys being from typical marwari family aren't accepting her because she has a Bengalin bhabhi. And this was enough for both of them to confirm that they never meant anything to those people.
With yet again a broken heart they went back to baadi to complete the threesome of shock! Her maa, her sumi maa does not want to see thair faces because due to her RagLak's relation is worsening and she cannot see Shekhar so upset. So it's better for them to not show their faces.
He was so upset that he avoided all. Even Swara his wife. He knew she was hell worried for him by seeing the number of missed calls but he was not in a mood to pour all his frustation on anyone who wasn't related to it. Yeah Swara was his wife but already from somedays in this tension her condition is not good and he didn't wanted his beloved wife to get more worried!
So as the last option he decided to go back to the hotel where they were staying for the time being and in the way he had made sure that Swara accepts his decesion of breaking all ties with the Maheshwari's and Gadodia's.
But today was declared to be a shock day for Sanskar Maheshwari and his wife didn't accepted his decesion saying that the family was been influenced by Adarsh and Pari. He already being devastated turned into an extremely angry young man and poured out all his frustrations on Swara and as he was about to leave again he stopped in his tracks because of a faint call from Swara.
'San....ska...r'
And the next moment she landed in his arms unconscious. He being a worried husband called the doctor and now he was waiting for the doctor to come out fron the room and tell him whats the matter with his wife.
It's been almost 30 minutes she is checking Swara and by every nano second his restlessness is increasing and as a result he is cursing both of their ex-families.
After what he felt like eternity the doctor came out.
'Doctor how is Swara? What happened to her? Why she fainted all of a sudden? She was alright till now and than why this sudden unconsciousness?'
'Relax Mr. Sanskar everything is fine infact it's something special.'
'Special! What is special?' Sanskar asked and chuckled in his mind thinking that this day is ought to be called worst than why special?
'Congratulations Mr. Sanskar ur wife is pregnant. U will soon be called as someone's Dadda!'
And this comes as a reflex angle in his life. A complete 360° turn, no it's a 720° turn! Now he has another responsibility. He has a chance to be happy. He has an opportunity to distract Swara from the family problems! Now he will not let Swara to play a mahan role. He will be their i.e Swara's and his child's knight in the shining armour! He'll not let anyone interfere in his small world. Swara, their child and he himself. Now he will behave like a proper head of family and will protect his family from all the evil's. He'll not let anyone intervene in his love for his family.
Now that his life is turned UPSIDE DOWN in just a day, he'll not let this chance go away from his hand and will try each and every possible thing to avail this opportunity to the fullest!
Now he has to be strong. He is a soon to be father. And his happiness is just 9 months away. No one can be as happy as he is!
_________________________________________
So here I come up with another story. This thought was in my mind since the episode was telecasted but I was not getting how to pen my thoughts. But now as I have started plotting it I want u all to support me and share ur own thoughts.
Vote and comment if u like the idea!
Thank u for reading.
Luv u all ❤❤
Take care.