Fire Magic

WARNING: THIS IS BOYXBOY!!!! No there is no elicit activities but there is some kissing. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE A HOMOPHOBIC POOP FACE!!! (no offense...)

Eeerrrr.....I wrote this for the LGBT Library contest thingie. Not expecting to win, BUT ME AND BORDOM JUST DO NOT MIX WELL TOGETHER!!!! I need something to do at ALL TIMES or I'll do something stupid like buy illegal Japenese fireworks and light them up in the middle of the park at midnight. P.s My neighbors did NOT appreciate that........ 

Izzy

I didn't mean for it to happen. I swear!!! I tried reasoning with myself. He was just being such an idiot and.....I snapped.

I didn't want the magic of my mother to disapper like the rest of her......

Jordan

 "I guess I went to far this time." I mused with a sad smile.

"Ya think?" My best friend Jessie said to me. "You’re an idiot you know that? Like seriously bro, can't you just tell the dude you like him?"

"Yea...well I kinda thought this would be easier." I couldn't help the laugh that escaped me. There was a sharp sting to the back of my head. "Ow. Fuck! Why?"

"Because you’re stupid!!"

"Yes! I think you've established that MANY TIMES already!!"

Jessie jumped up from the hospital chair she was in. "AHHhhh. You thought teasing him so much he frickin burned you, was easier then telling him you've wanted him since freshmen year? That's beyond stupid Jordan. No wait...I actually think stupid people would be smarter then you." She said all this in one breath as she walked back and forth in front of the hospital bed I was in.

Jessie was right of course. I should've just told Izzy I liked him. But fear is one strong Arse and kept me quiet.

"How could I have known that he didn't like people touching his book?" I asked as I lifted myself to a sitting position, flinching when I touched the uncomfortable fabric to my burned hand. They were only second degree burns though so I was ok-ish.

Jessie gave me an astonished look. Like she was truly surprised at my complete stupidity. "How could you have known? Are you serious??!! Have you not seen the way he looks at that thing? Have you not seen how close he holds it? You say you like him, but do you really know anything about him? I swear I'd smack you again, if I didn't think you'd lose some much needed brain cells." And with that Jessie threw a cup at me and walked out of the room.

"Uhhh....Jess?!! I don't think those anger management classes are working anymore!!!" I called after her, laughing a little. But, again, I knew she was right. After thinking about everything for a couple of minutes I made a promise to myself. I promised myself that the next time I see Izzy I would apologize and tell him the truth.

And then Izzy came through the door with flowers and that dang book. Does god hate me or something?

Izzy

I was nervous as I walked into Jordan's hospital room. I walked in there ready to apologies, give him the flowers, and just let him be. What's the point in staying if he kinda hates me? But the second I walked in there and saw Jordan without a shirt, words seemed to leave me.

It toke me a full three minutes of staring, before I could make a sentence form. "Uh....Hi." Well I didn't say it was a smart sentence.

"Hi." Jordan replied.

I shove myself out of the haze I was in and walked towards him. "I'm sorry I uhh....set you on fire."

Jordan chuckled and I swear I melted. "No it's fine. I'm sure I deserved it. I shouldn't have touched your book. I'm sorry."