sweet dreams ,chapter 1

AN: heyyy!! how are u all doing? i hope you had a good weekend :)! well this is the story i'v been telling u all about! i've already posted an introduction, so if u read it, you might have a slight view about what this story id about. anyway, here it is!

******************************

"come here right now !"

"no!"

"I said come here! Or else!"

"or else what?! I won't go anywhere near that needle!"

"you need to get this shot ! if you don't you'll be more ill! Listen to me Carolyn !"

"no, Nanny! I wanna go home and I don't want to take the shot!" the little girl shouted while tears rolled down her cheeks 

Her Nanny, Rosa, sighed and walked to Carolyn. She knelt so she could reach the little girl's height

"Carolyn, you have to obey your grandfathers orders, you can't go home until you take that shot, I know it’s the first time you've been to this place, but it's not that bad, the doctors are nice, and the nurse will give you a lollipop if you behaved. now come, be a good girl and I would tell your grandfather that you were. Imagine how glad he would be when I tell him you weren't being impolite again, he surely would buy you a present"

Carolyn stared into Rosa's eyes. She pictured her grandfather, a strict old man, with grey hair and brows that are always touching because he is frowning all the time. She knew she doesn't want to make him angry at her, because he might scream at her, and Carolyn hated shouting and screaming or any kind of angry voices.

"okay" Carolyn said, and Rosa smiled at her, then took her hand and walked with her into the small clinic.

She shut her eyes closed and felt the needle go through her skin, and inject something into her arm.

The needle pulled out.

"see, it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be, was it?" the short man wearing a white coat said.

Carolyn didn't respond , because she knew her respond would be impolite, because, she felt it hurt more than what she had imagined.

She followed Rosa into the car, holding the lollipop that the nurse has given her, and climbed in. the driver shut the door behind them and turned around the car to get into the driver's seat.

Carolyn watched the trees pass by the car as it moved faster and faster away from the clinic.

The car suddenly stopped, and Rosa threw her hand over the little girl's body to protect her from bombing into the front seat.

"you stupid ignorant ass!!" the driver shouted, while waving his hand through the window

"Fredrick! We have a child in the car!" Rosa screamed "drive slowly! And watch your mouth! What would Mr. Armond say if he heard you say these words in front of his granddaughter?!"

 "it wasn't my fault! The other ignorant man in that car was about to bumb into Mr. Armond's car! Do you know I would've lost my job if I hadn't stopped quickly to save the car from getting scratched ?!!!"

Carolyn lifted her hands to her ears, and plugged each ear with an index finger.

She could see how Rosa and the Driver, Fredrick, kept moving their mouth while frowning, which means they were still shouting. 

Carolyn hated that. 

She remembered how she used to hear her parents fighting and shouting all the time when they used to live together in the old house. Her parents used to argue about everything and fight about everything. Her father sometimes hit her mother because he was so angry at her, and her mother did the same to him.

They couldn't stand each other after eleven years of marriage and two children. 

One day, she woke up to find out that her mother ran away with a farmer from the fields, the next thing she knows, her father was dropping her and her brother at their grandfather's house and leaving.

 she and her brother, Nickolas, has been living at their grandfather's house for a week. 

Carolyn was a brave 10 year old child. She was the kind of girls that would show fear in normal cases, but would be strong and bold in serious events, such as what was happening with her and her younger brother. 

Nickolas is only seven years old, she told herself at the time, he can't take care of himself. I have to take care of him. 

Her grandfather was almost like a stranger to her, because her father wasn't In good relationship with his father. And she knew better than to trust a stranger, or at least that’s what her mover used to tell her 

'never trust a stranger' she repeated in her head when she remembered her father telling her before leaving her and her brother.

Carolyn could feel the water in her eyes, threatening for tears while she was remembering what her mother used to be like.

But she held the tears back.

The car started moving again.

She took her hands off of her ears and looked over Rosa to see her sitting in silence next to her, while Fradrick was driving, slowly this time.

Carolyn rested her head on her seat, and took a deep breath in.

She felt her eyes close, and her body come to relax.

She was wishing she could be in her old home again, where all her friends were living near, and her parents used to be with her every day. She wished she could be happy again

She knew that they won't come back, her parents , and she knew she won't be happy again, but she also knew, that there's always

hope.

She drifted into sleep, as darkness was starting to fill her eyes.

AN: ppllleeeaasseee COMMENT VOTE FAN ! AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT IT TOO! i'll be updating on thursday and friday, also, if you like these kind of stories, you might like some of my peoms :) please check them out1 thhaannxx!