~1~

<Tord's POV>

It's been about a year since the whole robot thing happened. I'm still with the army and things are going well. Paul and Pat are really the ones that are there for me the most. They got me through the weeks of surgery I had to go through for my arm.

Me and them decided to get a small apartment type place together. It's a nice little cozey place. We each have a room and it's around the base too.

We were called to the office one day to discuss something with my boss. Yes...even I have a boss...He just turns out to be my evil fucking uncle...that hated I was leader but you know what fucc him...

I walked inside his office with Paul beside me. "You called me sir?" I said as I walked in front of his desk. "Ah yes! Tord...Please...have a seat..." He said in a mumbled voice pointing to the chair in front of me. I sat down and he glared at me with an evil glare and gestured for Paul to leave, not taking his eyes off me.

Paul left and now I hate to admit it but I was kinda scared. "Uh...Wha-What did you-" "You've become soft! Just as I suspected you would when you became leader..." He said leaning back in his chair putting his feet on the desk.

"What are you talking about? I killed hundreds last week in that war with-" "I mean with those three idiots you tried to kill last year!" He screamed, putting his feet down and slamming his hands on the table.

I took a large gulp and stuttered a few random words. "Shut it..." He said sitting down and putting his hand over his face in annoyance.

It was really awkward.

"How...How did you know about...them..." I asked. He looked up at me and sighed. "I've heard of those nightmares of yours...and you still have pictures in your office of them and I know these..."Peter, Kyle and Rick" people aren't real..." He said as I started to sweat.

Yea so what if I made up fake friends so I could tell stories about the adventures me and the others had...was something wrong with that? (yes...)

"Listen Tord...I'm not having it...I don't think the so called leader should be having troubles like this..." He said in a calmer tone.

"Thats why me and the other two generals have been talking...we're sending you to England...and all I want you to do is bring back these things..." He handed me a list with 5 things on it.

1. Edd's lucky can

2. Tomee bear

3. Matt's most expensive mirror

4. Ringo//dead or alive//

5. a piece of clothing with any of the three boys blood on it

 I was confused. "What the fuck is the point of all this?! How am I supposed to get a piece of clothing with-" "That should be the easiest thing for you Tord...I want you to destroy their trust...I want you to break them...especially that Tom boy...He seems to like you!" He said as he laughed like a sailor would.

"Why?! I...I can't do that to them..." Tord said looking down. "EXACTLY! That's why I want you to do it! Kill them if it comes to it!" He yelled a big smile on his face.

"You have a flight in two days...you're staying in an apartment next to theirs...you have a month Tord..." He said as he turned around in his chair. "I'll see you later....you are dismissed..." As he said that I sped walked out the room. Once I got out the room I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

I looked down and silently sobbed looking over the list again.

I want you to break them...

I can't do it...

I want you to destroy their trust...

No...Not again...

Kill them if it comes to it!

"NO! NOT AGAIN"

I screamed as Paul shook my shoulders which woke me up from my gaze. "Tord are you ok?! What happened?!" He asked, worry all over his face. "I...I just have a um...mission ok...just...leave me alone..." I walked off and started packing for my trip.

Two days went by faster than a tornado. I was in the jet on my way to London as I looked at the list next to a picture of all four of us on a beach trip. I chuckled at the way Edd was making a face at the camera. "Jeez...I miss you guys..." I said to myself as the jet started to go down.

"Welp...here goes nothing..." I said as I approached the door when the jet landed. "Good luck..." I heard Patryk from behind me. I turn and smiled at him. "Thanks...don't crash on your way back home ok..." He nodded and I exited the jet.

I took a deep breath them smiled. I started walking down the long airport and yelled for a taxi. I told the guy driving the address and I rested on the door of the car. "God...how am I going to get them to trust me again?! Especially Tom..." I thought to myself looking down in thought.

We finally arrived and I stepped out the car and in front of the building. I paid the man and started to walk inside. I came to the hallway with nine doors. Four on each side and one on the end of the hall. The one of the end was mine. I heard screaming coming from two doors down on the left of my apartment. I recognized that yell. It was Matt's laugh. Wonder what he's laughing at.

I step inside the apartment and sigh. Wow. My uncle did a good job designing where the furniture goes and...stuff. I get set up and sigh laying on the bed. It was soft. I hang up a calendar on my wall. 'One month' lets hope this goes well. I mark off the day as it was already 9 at night. I yawned and laid back on the bed. I slowly drifted off to sleep, thinking of what tomorrow will be like.

When I try to beg to be forgiven.

When I try to get my friends back.

When I try with everything I got...