Chapter 6

May's pov.

I was slowly getting better with Koga's help. It had been almost a month since Kagome and I had gotten back and I was a little wary of going back to my time after what happened last time. Koga and I were walking to Kaede's village and when we got there I was shocked to see Sango was missing her baby bump and Kagome in a kimono. "May your back." Kagome says as she runs over to me and hugging me tightly. "What happened to Sango?" I whisper in Kagome's ear and she pulls back looking sad. "It's not my place to tell." Kagome mumbles and I was soon pulled over to Sango. "May how are you feeling?" Sango asks and before I could answer I was picked up from behind making me give a small squeak. "Miroku put her down." Sango barks and I laugh lightly. "I'm better Sango. How are you?" I say and she gives a small sigh. I was put on the ground and Sango walks over to me before leaning closer. "I got attacked by a demon and lost my child. Don't tell Koga." She whispers in my ear and I nod my head. We all start to walk and end up in a village nearby. "May is everything really ok?" Kagome asks and I blush lightly. I nod slowly not really thinking much of what she was asking me.

We were just walking out of the village when a man dressed in white with silver hair and gold eyes walked into the path in front of us. He had a little green thing with him as well as what looked like a two headed dragon and a little girl who looked no more than thirteen. Koga pulls me to a stop and holds me in a protective manner. I just look into this mans golden eyes confused as to who he was and why he looked so mad the moment his eyes landed on Inuyasha. "Hi big brother." Kagome says and the man glares at her. "How dare you call Lord Sesshomaru such a thing." The little green thing screams and I frown a little at it. I feel Koga pull me even closer as Sesshomaru's eyes land on me making Koga growl at him. "She's really pretty Lord Sesshomaru." The girl says as she rushes over to me and I was shocked when she grabbed my hand. "What do you want Sesshomaru?" Inuyasha growls out ignoring the girl who was pulling on my hands until Koga growls at her. "Omul lup stop she is a child." I scold and he stops growling at the girl making Sesshomaru relax just a little. "Rin get away from that weak human." The green thing screams and the girl looks over her shoulder at him. "Master Jaken she isn't going to hurt me. Besides she's really pretty and like what I think a mother would be." Rin says and I stiffen a little in Koga's hold which makes him pull me back into him and away from Rin who looks back over at me shocked.

I had been giving much thought about Koga and I having a child soon not happy that the wolf chief had threatened us into it. Sesshomaru was watching us all carefully and I felt my body stiffen a little from the intense look he gave me. "Don't ignore me Sesshomaru!" Inuyasha screams and he glaces over at him before pointing at me. "Who is she?"Sesshomaru asks making Koga growl at him. I was very confused as to what was going on so I let Koga pull me behind him as he stood in a defensive manner. "Don't look at her." Koga growls as he reaches out putting a hand on me. No one moved or talked after that all that was heard was growls. I didn't like this at all so I looked over at Kagome who sighs before she walks over to me. "Come on let's let the demon's settle this. Sango are you coming with us?" Kagome says before grabs my hand and starts to pull me back to the village. Koga spins to look at the three of us women who were walking away and the little girl who was holding my hand runs over. "Can I come too?" She asks as she grabs my hand. All the demons were looking at us now. "Omul lup can we head back to town? I'm starting to get hungry and it's been a month since I was with sora(sister)." I say. Koga looks us over before giving a small nod and turning his attention back to the demon in front of us. Rin wouldn't let go of my hand as we walked and once we entered the village I gave a small sigh. "You hungry?" Kagome asks me as she looks over at me and I nod my head slowly.

"I am, it would be nice to have something normal to eat. Koga and the pack forget that I'm human so they never cook the meat. A big bowl of miso ramen sounds amazing." I say and Kagome smiles at me. "Who is this girl anyway?" I ask as I look down at the girl holding my hand. "I'm Rin. I travel with Lord Sesshomaru and Master Jaken." The girl says and I smile kindly down at her. We walk to a restrant and I smile when Kagome orders our food and Rin sits next to me. "May are you really alright?" Sango asks and I shake my head no before giving a small sigh. "Nu I'm not. I mean I am fine but I have a lot on my mind." I finally say as I look into the miso ramen that was in front of me. Kagome frowns a little when she hears this. "Ohhh May I'm sorry." Kagome says as she puts her hand on mine. "Nu sora don't feel sorry for me. It is just a problem that I must figure out on my own." I say and she nods slowly. We all eat quickly before walking back out to where the men were left.

Sesshomaru's pov.

I was mad at my brother for getting in the way. Rin had asked me about getting a mother for a while now and now she finally found a woman that she liked. True this woman was breathtakingly beautiful but that wolf was growling at me and acting protectively in front of her. We stood there for almost an hour before the women came back and Rin runs over to me a big smile on her face. My eyes soften when I see her before I look back at the odd woman whom Rin liked. "Lord Sesshomaru we got ramen and May let me play with her hair." Rin says a big smile on her face. I tilt my head a little confused as to who this May was until I see the woman's hair. "Koga are you done talking?" She asks as she places a hand on his arm. I could see the fear in her eyes when she looks at me but it was soon gone when she looks at Rin. "Yes we are." The wolf says as he turns his back to me and grabs the woman's hand pulling her away from us. I felt anger bubble in my chest at the fact that the woman I wanted was being taken away. "Stop." I bark and the girl flinches a little and the wolf growls as he pulls her to himself. "What do you want  now brother?" Inuyasha asks and the girl looks over at him before looking up at the wolf who was holding her. "I want that woman's name." I say and Inuyasha scowls. The wolf growls as he turns with her in his arms to look me over. "Omul lup please calm down." The girl says in a soft tone making him calm down. "Her name is May. She's my sister." Kagome says as she looks over at the girl. I nod slowly not mad that she talked to me because to be honest she was my little sister meaning this woman was Inuyasha's sister but they looked nothing a like. 'May will make a good mother for Rin.' I think as I watch them walk away.

Koga's pov.

I was mad with the way Sesshomaru was looking at my mate. May looked up at me sleepily and I chuckle lightly when she leaned against Kagome half asleep. Kagome didn't seem to mind as she wrapped her arms around May and they had a whispered conversation. I didn't mind much seeing as how part of the reason we had come to see Kagome was so they could talk. I knew that May missed being with other humans and I had kept her away from every one for the fear of her getting hurt. "Inuyasha I need some help." I mumble and he pauses before looking at me. "Help with what? What can I help you with Koga?" He asks and I look at the ground not really ready to ask for help but I needed it. "Some bird demons have been making a home back where the old one's were and I'm worried they might hurt May." I mumble and the look on Inuyasha's face became serious. "Why don't you leave May in the village with Kagome tonight and we can go deal with this?" Inuyasha asks and I nod my head slowly. Many of my wolves had started to go missing soon after May got back. I never let her go off on her own and the few times I did let her go out I had Ginta and Hakkaku keep a close eye on her except when she takes a bath.

We leave Kagome and May in Kaede's village, May fell asleep almost as soon we made it into the village. When we make it to the mountain we head right to the nest of the bird demons only to find them all dead. I was shocked until there was this dark demonic presence that walked slowly over to us. "You must be the leader of the wolf demons who live in this mountain." The man says and I stiffen a little. "I am who are you?" I say in a guarded tone. The man chuckles and I notice that I couldn't see his face at all but the animal pelt on him. It was almost like the one Naraku used to wear but it was different some how. "Who I am isn't important, what is important is that I killed the bird demons who were taking you wolves and killing them." He says as he walks a little closer to me and I was ready if he attacked me. "Why did you kill them? What do you get out of that?" Inuyasha asks and the man laughs before looking us all over. "Their power." He says before turning his back to us. 'Power? This is starting to sound a lot like Naraku.' I think as I start to shift from foot to foot. I was glad that the demons who could hurt my May were gone but on the other hand I never wanted some demon to do this, it was something that I had wanted to do, to play the hero for May.

"I will take my leave now but I will be seeing you all again soon." He says before disappearing. I look over at Inuyasha and the monk worried. "Should we tell the others about what happened?" I ask a little uncertian about what just happened. We talked about what happened the whole trip back it was agreed that Sango and Kagome would know about this but there was no reason to scare May over it right now. She still wasn't used to our world and the demons in it so it was best to let her get used to it slowly. When we get to Kaede's village I follow Inuyasha to where Kagome and May were asleep. I pick up May gently and start the trip home. Once at the cave I put May down in our bed covering her in fur before laying next to her and falling asleep next to her. There was time to tell her all about the demon world when she got up, time to tell her about all the bad things in this world that will try to tear us apart. I take one final deep breath breathing in the scent of my mate which helps me relax and fall into a peaceful sleep.

The wolf demon's mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें