I knew

Ara's POV

Through all this pain. All this hard works. All this mistakes. All this fights. You didn't chose me.

You didn't chose me over him. I knew that it would be hard for me. I knew that i will lose you. But I fought for you. Yet you didn't.

Love seems a big cheater. Love always has the one who will fall who wanted to catch the other one. But someone did it.

I imagine your life with him. I knew he'd win your heart. The one that I fought.

I was with you through happiness and sadness, but yet you didn't chose me.

Remember when you told me: "DAKS!! KAMI NA NI JEROME"

You seem so happy. It hurts me. I ask.

"Huh? Sinong Jerome? I thought no one was courting you."

"Daks Jerome Ponce. Di ko ba nasabi? Sorry daks"

"Okay lang. Sabihin mo sa kanya alagaan ka."

"Your the best daks i lashyu"
I always hope that yung pag lashyu mo totoo ung walang nagsasabing "bestfriend"

"I lashyu too daks. Una na ako. May kaylangan pa kong asikasuhin" I hope that you would stop me.

But you didn't

"Ay ganun ba daks sige ingat daks"

It was hard for me to sink in. Hard for me that you chose him over me. I knew that he was the reason why you keep spacing out with me.

I knew that I would lose this battle.

He won the heart that I fought for.

He won the heart that I was keeping.

Even people keep telling me I'm the best. But for you I'm not.

I knew that I will never have a space there in your heart as a lover.

But only as a friend