Titanic (ZOMBIE EDITION)

tis is a short story with an alternate twist. this is the final scene were they are trying to break free because the captain got a horrible desise (obviously making him into a zombie)  and crashed the whole boat into the iceberg and turning everyone into horrible beasts blablabla. anywho, here we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

she was running down the stairs. it was flooding, rapidly, she knew their wasn't much time left before she would be swimming down the corridors. the water was now up to her knees, and she worried if the undead would still be able to walk fast as they did up aboard. "jack! jack were are you!" she endlessly cried for an hour on end, going down and down to search for him.

and then she heard a faint call for her name.

she immeidiatly knew that jack was alive in this level of the ship. she kept crying "JACK! jack were are you?" she waddled down a now dark and flooding corridor when suddenly felt a tug on her ankle. as she turned she saw a faceless undead, hissing and clawing at her. she whipped his face with the axe she carried and immeidiatly ran towards jacks calling voice. 

she kept nearing the corner, and finally, found the room he was in. "jack! oh my goodness jack!" he was stuck and bound to a pipe in the wall. "elizabeth! i'm bound to this pipe" then, as if god himself had commanded her, she raised her axe with a mighty thor like power, and struck it down with all her will and strength.  it certainly broke him free, and gave him a look of aw and suprise that such a lady can be a woman of power. they both looked at eachother for a moment and kissed passionatly,  but soon started running down the hall flooded with undead creatures floating in the water. 

(i didn't watch the movie so here's the ending scene)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

they were in the water. both tired. and cold. she was lying on the door that supported her as a raft. she was holding onto jack for dear life. he was cold. in the water. submerged, there wasn't much time left. in the distance, you could see undead falling off the ship into the water. cries of dismay were heard, and not much hope could be found. they just stared into eachothers eyes as long as they could. "it's cold" said jack. "i know" said elizabeth. "i love you jack" her lips started quivering, and she felt her eyes watering, the love of her life was dying in her arms. she tried so hard to spend her final hours with him as long as she could, and only minutes were left. he looked longingly into her eyes and kissed her as a final goodbye. she treasured it for the longest time. "i'll never let go jack" as she let him go, the last moment of his final breath, she let him into the void.  and she laid on her back. with an endless sigh. 

as she was lying on her back, she heard something bubbling from atop her head. she turned around quickly and saw jack, screaming, undead, and trying to reach for her fleash which so much pleased the undead. she let out the most bloodcurdling scream, and as she had nowere to run to, had been dragged along into the endless void the be eaten by her one and only love. he tore at her flesh, running out of breath, trying to reach for the surface, but it was too late. he already penetrated into her womb and ate her intestines as if they were freshly made sausage from the butcher. as she was being eaten alive by her love, she stared into the surface, were the moon let out a soft cry for them both, forever, and eternal