Forced To Be a Prinecess *On Hold*

I'm Ella . I'm 16 years old I have long wavey red hair . O me the most important thing I'm a princess a bi princess . My "mate " or "princess". It all stared in the 8th grade.

~~~~~~~~Ella point of View~~~~~~~

Hi I'm Ella.I just came form Florida. We moved here to Great Britain because of my grandma. I going to this new school call Eli White Middle. It's so different over here in stead of grade they say year and they have a Queen and a Princess. I just got in rolled and I'm going to get my student identification card and my information I need. I had got all of What I need and went to my first class which is Math . I walked in the class and all eyes were on me I could not but help to see on pair of eyes stood out those beautiful brown eyes that goes wing the prettiest hair that smile lead up the room . Wait what am I say that is a girl I'm a girl it's a sin.I'm not gay . I shook my head. I went over to the teacher desk and headed her the paper . " Class meet the new student Ella Parker she from America Florida to be exact by the way I'm Ms.Heaven " she said. Ms. Heaven is realky pretty she look around in her 20 she had long black/brown hair pretty gray eyes she was medical height. " Thank you your every pretty " I said. She blushed " you can go sit by Voliet Mr.Ross please rise your hand " Ms Heaven said. I went and sat by the girl all during class she keep string at me weirdo. I looked up from at my paper I never seen this before. I raised my hand " Ms.Heaven I never seen this before I tried working it out I need some help " I said. " Jason can you try explain to Ella if that don't work then I cab help her but I'll be right back I have to go tho the Lou " she said then left. Jason came over to me he had sat down. Jason was cute he brown hair with curls. He was helping me with my work when we took a break. Me and Jason were talking he was going to show me around the school. I two class with him. " Violet can you see if you have classes with her" Jason said. She gave him a death glare like she could kill him at any moment and get away with it she rude. " You don't have to check it's OK" I said I can here the American accent. " Can you show me where the restroom at" I asked Jason. He looked at me confused I for got some of there words are different over here. " Jason in she needs to go to the Lou in America they say restroom not lou" Violent said. Her voice is so sexy. Why am I'm saying this but the truth is the truth. "I'll take you their " Violent said she was just being an ass.I cant help to feel i seen her before like we meet and something happen between us . I shrugged it off. " how is America is it got better " Violent said wait she been to America. "Well it's trying to get better all I can say is America is America I miss It " I said. "But why your in the famous Great Britain "Jason said smiling. I laugh I think I should play wing them "Well I did leave my boyfriend friends daughter some of my family their " I said acting all normal. " Wait you have a daughter " violent said sounding down. "yea she going 1 her name Jacqueline " I said trying to hold my laughter in their face expression are so priceless "just kidding guys I'm still a virgin but I did leave my boyfriend ,friends and family been " I said laughing. "What was your boyfriend name " Jason asked. "Ronnie Leo Hall actually two days before I left was his birthday so I stay with him until it was time for me to leave he coming here soon " I said proudly . I see violent had a flash of anger in her eyes. I swear this girl is bipolar . "let me see your information" she said. I gave it to her she smiled bipolar I saw. " you have all classes with me" she said . "so me and Jason can show you around but he doesn't have 3 classes with us counting this one " violent said. 10 more minutes passed I founded out violent and Jason are best friends. 2 minutes the bell rung Violent took my hand to hers. I felt sparks I guess that mean we're best friends . But I remember I got that feeling 2 years ago when I got chosen to go to the White House to meet the queen and the princess of the untied kingdom. I wonder how they are now. "I'm going to take you to the Lou " Violent said. When the bell rung we got up.Violent to my hands with hers. I felt some thing rush through my body.

We were walking down the hallway people were coming up and telling me "hey" or "hi". People at this school are nice. We got to Lou Violent let go of my hand. I handle my business. I came out the statle. I was washing my hands . I turned around to see Violent wait. She keep looking at me weird. Like she want me or something. I shrugged it off I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I got it look at my daddy texted

To: ♥ Princess Ella ♥

From : King Dad

Princess I hope your make friends but no funny business

To: King Daddy

From: ♥ Princess Ella ♥

M ok I made some new friends one a boy

To: ♥Princess Ella ♥

From: King Daddy (Ella dad)

Ella don't get your ass wop now go to class I don't want to be the reason your late for class bye sweetheart

With that he was gone.

~~~~~Skip to end of the day ~~~~~~

I was out side with violent . I was fine to call my dad but my phone was died. " violent can I see your phone " I asked she nodded. She gave me her phone I turned on here phone and that's when I saw it. I knew it was true

A/N: Hello comment vote and fan this is a girlxgirl book.

I will update soon if I get a least 5

reads

As I promised a new book on my birthday

Thank you