chapter 1

Hi I'm Sadie Lennox I have one younger sister that everyone calls ugly she really isn't ugly we just haven't really left the house my Aya Natalie is different than my sisters I was out of the house alot with mom and dad I'd try to stay inside to be with Mary but sometimes they'd win out and the day they died I'd won the argument I'd be able to stay with my sister. We had gone into their room and when they came back we hid under the bed she broke moms elephant and then the place started to come down on us. We now have to go across the ocean to be with our uncle and his son I only knew about him because my aunt told me now i never was allowed to tell Mary but I realized when we got there I didn't have to cuz of his wails. I found that I'd have to be out alot more to find myself a suitor and my uncle would be accompanying me and then found that he had feelings for me and when I met Collin I knew he liked me with his father but I'd turn him down and stayed with my sister and cousin on his latest trip Mary had asked for some land to keep and my uncle said sure that she could have land out of the way of anyone else and that which was unoccupied we became closer with this new boy out of all my reading I had started calling him Pan because that is who he reminded me of and in reality his name was Dickens he was very weary around me but liked my sister as his own sister and she started to develop a crush on him and Collin knew it he had to stop it someway but he didn't know how so Mary and I started to help him walk and climb and even run so he could surprise his father I was happy to help when my feelings for my uncle started to change he was always away from his son and his home didn't even talk, touch, or get to know his son but if he could see him like this he'd be a great father and I would then accept his proposal and now I have to go he's on his way back to the manor goodbye.