Chapter -1 bob passed his mission

One day...there was a agent name bob.and he's boss is french.if bob passed his mission.he has a prize.bob said:I wish I have mission.french said:bob!.bob!.bob said:yes french.more like french fries.hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!.french said:no time for funny.you have a mission.bob said:a mission!!!.yay!!!.what's the mission.french said:you to go back to baby.bob said:what!!!.that's my mission?.french said:no!!!.i'm just joking.bob said:hahahaha!!!.not funny!.just tell my mission!!!.french said:ok!ok!.geez.ok.your mission is save your family and a girl in the bomb.with 3:00 minutes.bob said:are you sure.french said:yes.bob said:are you sure.french said:yes!yes!yes!.bob said:...aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!.(people lauhing)hahahahahahahahahah!😂.french said:stop it!!!!!!!!!!.bob.bob said:what?.french said:if you passed the mission you have prize.it's secret.tommorow save your family and the girl.ok.bob said:ok.

One day later...
French said:bob.bob.bob.bob said:what?.french said:your mission.bob said:hmmm?.the mission I forgot.thanks for remember french.ok.where's the house.french said:in the beach.bob said:yay in the beach.I will bring my toys.french said:???...the mission.bob said:oops.sorry.what were gonna ride to go in the beach.french said:the truck.bob said:ok.

20 minutes later...
French said:were in here.so keep quite.ok.bob said:ok.french said:go bob go go.shoo.first rabbid said:pwa pwa.(all of us guide the house.third rabbid said:pwa pwa.(hi bob)pwa pwa.(what are you doing here)bob said:shhhhhhhhhh!.I have a mission in here.so keep quite ok.third rabbid said:pwa pwa.(okay)bob said:ok.this is a mission.so I must wait when the second rabbid said:pwa pwa pwa(I'm tired.I'm going to sleep.zzzzzzzzzz.bob said:ok.I can climb now.now i'm gonna open this door.go down in the ladder.dad!!!.bob's family said:bob!!!.bob said:oh no!.the time starting.dad gogogogo all of you go up in the ladder.opps I forgot something oh no!.the girl.oh no 1:minute left.come girl come on don't be scared.oh no!.it's only 15seconds 15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0

                Boooooooommmmmm!!!!!!!!!!
Bob said:no,no.I fail my mission.bob's dad said:no you don't.look.bob said:b but...how.the girl said:well when the bomb explode.I use my parashoot.bob said:thank you.by by everyone.bob's family and the girl said:by by bob.bob'sister said:see ya sucker.bob said:hey!!!.bob's sister said:oooops.sorry.

          50minutes later....
Bob said:so french wha'ts my prize.more like french fries.hahahahahahah.french said:very funny bob.well your going a vacations with the rabbids.bob said:yay!!!.thank you french.french said:your welcome.

              10minutes later....
Bob said:yay!!!.i'm in here.with the rabbids.ugh........