Eds Diary

A/n I'm gonna finally start this book hope you all enjoy it. I will also be finishing the fnaf one first
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I always help others as best I can but sometimes I think 'what about me' it's like I get left behind like I ... I'm just ... like they just forget who helps them or who was there when it didn't work out.

Man I always start my diary like this, ok let's try that again.

Dear Diary, June 3rd 2016

My name is Edward Moon I have two younger siblings Chris Moon Deforest and Elizabeth Moon Deforest, I live with my mom, Luna Moon, and stepdad, Seaman Deforest, (who is the father of my younger siblings). I don't like him, I have always hated him with all my heart, he's not married to my mum but he's still a dick just like my real dad, Lee Moon Summers.

Hmm so many bad dads all well can't do much but try and help my mom, Mm ok now on to the point I was making but before that I might as well introduce myself.

Like I said before my name is Edward Moon but I like being called Ed, I'm 16 years old, I was born May 31st 2001, in brazil until I was 7 years old then I moved to America where I live now. I like America it's not bad anyway back to me, I'm shy, kind and nice, I don't like erm... a lot of people... I'm anti-social, I like sweets and my mother.

I don't have many friends, I'm gay? Well... I'm bisexual... for now anyway, I like food i miss my grandma a lot and that's it not a lot to know about me oh yea I have two cats their still baby's but they are big boys, their names are Lucky and Mickey and they are so cute.

Anyway back to what I was saying, about being left behind I feel...

"ED COME DOWN TO EAT" mum yelled up the stairs.

"OK MUM COMING" I yelled back.

Well I guess I'll have to leave it here so I'll write more tomorrow bye love ya see you tomorrow. <3

I finish writing and head downstairs, I sit at the table with everyone.

"The food looks great mom" I said with a smile on my face as we started to eat.

"Aww thanks dear" mum said smiling.

'I love my mum but she works too hard and she's only 35' I look at my mum helping my 4 year old sister. I then looked at my (step) "dad" yelling at my 7 year old brother because of something he did like always.

~~time skip brought to you by me Ari hehe~~

Dinner went by quietly and I'm back in my room bored to death, that's when I remember that I forgot to finish a game I was playing and recording for my viewers.

I get up and get everything ready, as I was about to play, my friend texts me asking if I wanted to play mortal combat with him and I text back saying ok and Skype call him.

"Hey Ed ready to lose" he says smiling.

"Hey Matt. Not this time just let me do my intro and we can get started" I say as I turn my camera on, ready to record.

"Ok" he says looking at the camera.

"Hey guys it's BlueMoon and I'm here with ZaneTheDestroyer and we are going to play mortal combat" I say looking at Matt smiling.

"Hey guys" he says waving "you ready to get destroyed" he says laughing.

"Yeah like if" I answer laughing as I choose my character as he chooses his, I waited for him to choose his character since he was taking his sweet time. He chose one of his favourite character that I hate but love to take down.

~~a little bit later~~

"And the killing blow" I laugh as I use my finishing move killing him.

"Aww man not again" Matt said as he lost for the 3rd time, I laugh as I say goodbye to my viewers and get out the game.

"So what do you want to do now?" I asked looking at him.

"We could talk?" He said sitting back.

"Ok about what?" I look at the time then at Matt again.

"Well you going to pax" he asked excited.

"Yeah we can go together if you want" I say looking at him excited.

"Ok. Oh yeah I almost forgot to tell you I met Jack the other day, he's so cool I even got his Skype maybe we could all call and do a video together" he says sitting up typing something to someone on Skype.

"Oh cool man, your so lucky" I say looking at the time again, it was 1:32am.

"Well I got to go it's late" Matt said and I nodded saying bye as well.

I get up going to the bathroom to breath my teeth, after I finished I walked back into my room, got dressed and went to bed but like always I get this creepy feeling that I'm being watched but it only happens when I'm alone but soon sleep took over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n) I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of my book if you guys have any questions comment and I will answer them.
The next chapter will be up soon

Love ya 😘

Ps. Sorry I disappeared for so long since I no longer have a proofreader it will take me a bit longer to push out book updates