The Craved and the Craving (Book 3): Embracing Demons

**Coming Soon**

[PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN THIS STORY IS PUBLISHED IT WILL BE UPLOADED ONTO MY FIRST ACCOUNT – TO FIND THAT, GO TO MY PROFILE AND CLICK THE LINK TO MY FIRST ACCOUNT ‘HER80SDEMON’. I APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.]

[Book 3 of 'The Craved and The Craving' Series]

[West’s  P.O.V]

[The Bad Touch Spin-Off]

[It's not necessary to read The Bad Touch but it will help a lot]

-------“Nah she’s too much of a handful for my taste, maybe for a good fuck but a relationship would be out of the question for me.” Logan said to Finn.

My jaw clenched when I processed his words. They were talking about MY girlfriend right in front of me. I knew Logan had something with Elaine a while back, but it seemed to die out, which is why I made my move.

“She’s too messed up over her last boyfriend.” Logan said and he lined up the rows on cocaine on the table.

“What do you mean?” I asked before I could think about it. Logan looked up to me and I saw something flash in his eyes but before I could work out what it was, it was gone.

“Her last boyfriend, Aaron, beat her to a pulp, I don’t think he raped her though. I think he just did some really nasty shit to her and always put her down and all that.” Logan said, leaning down to snort his first row.

“How do you know? Is this for real?” I questioned, my heart began to speed up as I thought about Elaine going through all that by herself. Was that why she didn’t trust me? Because she thought I might do the same?

“I just know.” Was Logan’s lame ass reply. My heart clenched in my chest, painfully.

Why wouldn’t she tell me that? I started to get angry thinking about how El could trust Logan more than me.

“Dude, I got some pretty hard-core shit, you want to try it?” Finn asked me as he reached for a small bag. I shrugged, willing to try anything to dissolve to anger boiling just under my skin.

I noticed Finn pull out a few things but something that really caught my eye was the syringes with a needle on the end.

Heroin.

I thought it over quickly and ended up making the dumbest mistake of my life.

“Give me some of that.”-------

West knows he did wrong. Yet he still can’t help but not hate it entirely. He hated that Elaine hated it and that she left him because of it, but he still couldn’t bring himself to completely regret the decision.

After Elaine begins to grow fond of Ryder’s silent company, West goes off the deep end. He has to get out of there.

Travelling back home with his brother for a few months, West tries to get a hold of himself so he can return to Elaine and be the man she needs. Months turn into a year and soon West finds himself stuck – he can’t go back and face Elaine, knowing what the last thing he said to her was, yet he just can’t help but want to see her.

With the decision needing to be made soon, West finds himself trying to embrace all his demons, instead of trying to destroy them.