the ones that are fucked up. ✞,☁︎,☀︎.

The first ever time Lucy's lips kissed - more like attacked Lockwood's, they had avoided each other. It was a drunken adventure she had given into and proceeded to remember. To say the least, she was ashamed of herself for giving in so easily. And to make a show of it while George and Holly stared open-mouthed.

Lockwood had been avoiding any chances of him being alone with her too. He wouldn't bother talking to her, cutting her off whenever she tried to apologize. To say she messed up was an understatement. 

She still didn't understand how she made it to four weeks till they last spoke. 

"Lucy," George called. 

She hummed in response.  Her hand held a pencil, simply dragging it around the old paper. Her mind was somewhere else. 

"Lucy!"

She screamed. 

George laid back, crossing his legs. She flinched under his scrutiny. "What has been going on with you?"

Lucy replied with a shake to her head and a heated blush atop her cheeks, "none if your business."

"It's Lockwood, ain't it?" 

She didn't bother hiding it anymore, exhausted from his lack of attention. Lucy nodded. George smirked, "I knew it was you two from moans coming out of his room."

"What?" she screeched. George let out a boisterous laugh, his hands flying upwards as if to surrender when she jumped out of her seat making it for her rapier. 

"Hold on," he panted, "hold on. I've got an idea."

She nodded. "The party, go with Lockwood. I'll ditch."

The party that was to be attended did not include any of the formalities a usual agency (Fittes, for example) would include. It was wild with types of entertainment that would be considered explicit for children. 

There's a poll, a karaoke machine, a bar for the ones aged enough, and rooms. So many rooms. 

Lucy flushed the moment she entered the room, feeling overdressed. 

The silken dress was like an almost second skin, that dipped down her back for a beautiful view. There were two slashes on her hips, flashing the pale skin usually covered. 

She felt a hand come and wrap itself around her waist. 

A pale slender hand. 

She looked up to find Lockwood staring ahead of them, providing a perfect view of his rather beautiful jawline and hollowed cheeks that his tongue was prodding. 

The heat coiling inside her stomach was ever so obvious. 

He said something, but the music blaring from the speaker was ever so loud. 

"What?" Lucy yelled, ignoring the familiar sound of someone singing in the background. 

"Let's find a place!" 

His grip on her waist tightened and he pulled her with him, through the grinding crowd and to the rooms upstairs. Lucy admired him as he walked ahead, urging her to hold the hem of his blazer. He wore a white buttoned shirt, with straight black pant accompanied by his second-hand shoes that shined too much. His hair was styled back, somewhat exposing the forehead he usually chose to hide.

Lockwood stopped when they reached a rather large booth. He urged Lucy to sit down. "I'll be right back," he assured her, shunning off his black blazer upon her, "wait for me here."