Suzuki Razu ~A Ouran Fan-Fic

Prologue Our Lives Have Been changed, There's No Going Back Now

1 year ago....

Suzuki's POV~

   "Hey Kyoya" I said seeing the boy with black hair, grayish black eyes, and glasses that I always competed against, you see  me and Kyoya competed in many things like learning different languages and who was on top of the class Kyoya... But I was right behind him in second as usual nothing new about that.

  "Suzu have you made your mind up yet after all your going to the states for at lest a year maybe longer." Kyoya and Tamaki Souh are making a new club and they want my clubs old room for it the room used to be a music room, music room 3 but my club got shut down so at the moment it's just an abandoned music room and I'm moving to the U.S.A for well about a year.(p.s everyone calls me Suzu)

  I sighed "Fine you guys can use the room but when I get back (if I'm still in high school I really didn't know if it was just for a year...) I'm going to want to either join your club or at lest see what kind of club it is seeing how you WON'T TELL ME." I replied rather annoyed.

  "Deal" he told me, then he adjusted his glasses and smirked. I really hated it when he adjusted his gasses and smirked because it usually means he has a plan and his plan are never a good thing I know from experience... And when I say they are never a good thing I don't mean they're stupid because he' a freaking genius it's just.... I don't know how to put it... uh... Lets just say it's not always a good result for the person in his plan.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Two weeks later we landed in the U.S.A  I looked around happily, little did I know what was going to happen if I did I probably never would have let any of us come not that I could of done much but I still would of tried to stop my family... I had a twin sister Azula, a older brother Meheekemo and my mom and dad every thing was perfect until the last month in the states 

   I woke up in a hospital bed with a bandage on my head the doctor came in a few minutes after I woke up when I asked about my family he said my mom and dad were okay... I tried asking about Meheekemo and Azula, but h-he said that I should talk to my parents about them which made me worry.So asked to see my parents.

  When they came in and told me what had happened my world came crashing in around me and I thought I'ld never stop crying... You probably want to know what happened right well here we go down memory line...

   "Ello Suzy! Wake up! We're back!" Azula yelled in my ear, I jumped and hit the top of the limo, Mehikemo laughed at this. Me, Azula, and Mehikemo had gone out for the day we had the time of are lives we were care free and happy until we went in the house.

  When we went inside there was smoke coming from the kitchen and yelling from up stares we could hear the voices loudly but they were still muffled too much too understand we were headed to the kitchen but we stopped dead at the sound of a gun shot, we had been making a lot of noise trying to find out what was going on and someone noticed...

  My twin had been shot cried and fell down beside her trying to stop the bleeding while Mehikemo stopped the guy from firing anymore shots...next thing I know I was hit in the back of the head with what felt like the back of a gun I hit the floor just as every thing started turning black and fading away I heard what sounded like sirens then I was out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  When my mom and dad came in they told what happened after I was knocked out.

   "Your s-sister lost too much blood Suzu, s-sh-she d-died from losing too much b-blood sweetie there was n-nothing the doctors could d-do...." my mom sobbed I sat there starring in horror, my sister my twin sister that I did almost everything with my twin was d-dead?... that day I felt like half of me died....

  "Wh-what a-about M-Mehi-Mehikem-mo?! Wheres Mehikemo?" I cried and shouted "what about him?...." I was barely whispering at that point. My mom was still sobbing so my dad answered.

  "They couldn't find him they searched tho all of the wreckage and didn't find a trace of Mehikemo-" I cut my dad off he had his hands on moms shoulders trying to comfort her I know he was just as torn apart as her but was trying to stay strong for us.

  "So he might be alive? And w-what do you mean wreckage?" A tiny sparkle of hope for my brother lite up in my eyes but when I looked at mom and dad it died. They looked like I had just said the impossible. Dad looked at me and said, "Suzu the house brunt down and the flames were so hot that almost all of the house was just ashes there almost no chance that he-" Mom had cut dad off and quietly told him "There is was no need to go on anymore."

  "Suzu," Mom started "In a few days we're going back to Japan where you will continue your school back at Ouran." she finished, and dad added that "We would be going back sooner but you had to stay at the hospital for a couple of days so they could keep an eye on you." Then mom and dad walked out of the room.

  I sat there for a while just remembering the club I had at ouran no one knew but me, Azula, and Mehikemo had a band that's what we did after school would would go in music room three and play my dear sister with her dark, dark red almost brown hair and eyes blue has the sea, played the drums and back up singer, my dear brother with his fiery red hair and brilliant green eyes played the bass and many other types of guitars, and then there was me with my long curly red hair and light blue eyes I was the lead singer and played the piano... I was the leader of our little "band" and now I was the only one left my brother and my sister gone....

  that was my last thought before I fell asleep....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three days later~~~

Suzuki's POV

   We were on the private jet to japan now and as soon has I sat down I fell asleep I dreamed about my third birthday and each happy moment that happened after that when my dream caught up to the present I saw my sister my dear, dear twin bleeding out in my hands has I tried to stop the blood needless to say I woke up screaming and calling out to Azula after that I couldn't go back to sleep every time I would almost fall asleep the image of her would pop up in my head and wake me up again. So I don't think the nightmares will ever stop, I stayed up the rest of the way luckily it was only an hour or so until we got there tho.

  "Just has I remember it!" mom said happy to be back and put the past behind her."Yes it's good to be back." dad said who also looked ready to leave the past behind it was break at ouran when we came back so I had time to 'settle in again' and 'leave the past behind',  I couldn't though I could NOT simply put it behind me I didn't understand how anyone would be able to. So from there on out I became distinct I always had that far way look in my eyes and they looked dull all the time.

  And now it was time to go back to ouran could I even handle going back there without my twin and brother? Were Kyoya and Tamaki even still at ouran they were my only 'friends' and they were annoying then so... What if they don't go to ouran anymore or forgot about what then I would be alone could I handle that? What if they do still go and remember me could handle those annoying buffoon's without my twin?  I guess it's time to find out....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N;

Okay so this is my frist fan-fic so don't kill me if it's bad please point out spelling mistakes in spelling the host club characters names and tell me what you think because weather or not I should continue depends on if anyone likes this and wants me to continue so,

COMMENT 

VOTE

BTW

I DO NOT OWN OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB OR ANY CHARATARS (OTHER THEN SUZUKI AND HER FAMILY)!

THATS ALL BYE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~