Chapter 1: Prelude

It was a very cold and windy night. You could hear the sound of the wind moving the trees, and the sounds of a baby crying awhile after it was born. That one baby was Lexi Merope Riddle. This little girl was extremely special because, well, she was Voldemort's daughter. To Voldemort, she is his little girl.

Voldemort was caressing her in his arms, cooing to her and telling her how beautiful she was and how much he loved her, which is strange because no one in their right mind would have thought that Voldemort could ever love anything.

"Sssssssshhhh, its okay daddy is here, sssssssssshhhh," Voldmort said to Lexi as she was crying for food.

Oh and did I forget to say who her mother is? Her mother is Bellatrix. Bellatrix Lestrange. I know it sounds weird because she is married and all but she and Voldy did the do and there you go they had a baby. Of course Voldemort didn't love her. Bellatrix on the other hand, well, she has loved him since the day she ever knew about him. She would never tell him that tho or he might just blow her to pieces.

"Well, I will have to go soon because I don't want to worry my husband." Bellatrix said with a little sigh. She made her way over to where Voldemort was seated. She knelt down and brushed the top of Lexi's head. Voldemort seemed to have rage pent up inside but didn't seem to want to wake his precious baby girl.

"What am i supposed to feed her?" Voldemort said with annoyance. "She won't do anything to help with this baby!"

" I don't know! Just ask someone to get baby food."

"Well it would be nice of you to go out and get the baby milk for her because if I went out to get it, it would not be right!" Voldemort wanted to scream at her, but he knew if he did he would wake Lexi and make her cry.

"I will, if I must, but remember for now on Lexi can not know me as her mother!" They both looked down on Lexi. At her beautiful gleaming pale skin, gorgeous black hair, and her grayish/blue eyes. They both knew that she would turn out looking like the way Voldemort looked when he was younger.

"She is so beautiful and I will always wish that I could take care of her like a real mother should." Bellatrix said.

"I know. Don't worry. I will raise her and love her. More then anybody has shown for me." He really truly meant it.