Prologue.

I once met a man, a man I was deeply entranced with. I asked him a simple question. "Am I pretty, beautiful, or stunning?". And he looked at me, eyes filled with confusion, like he was baffled by this simple question. He challenged me, made me explain a question so simple. "What's the difference?" Three words that defined the ignorance of manhood in front of me. See, for reader if you find these words beneath your eyes, let me say to you what I said to this unnamed pretty boy in front of me.

Pretty is what pretty does. And pretty does nothing. Pretty but gets you so far in this world of beauty. Pretty, my love, is simply a preschool attraction, not have spoken one word to this pretty woman, but yet you can attach a certain level of beauty to her. Pretty. Now am I beautiful? For this world is filled with beautiful blessings pretty boy...and I just might be one of them. You know me just a little, but yet a little will suffice and leave you intrigued to know a lot. We skipped the pettiness of pretty and we defined my layers of beauty inside and out, but yet you want to know more. You crave my beauty, because you think I'm beautiful. But is that all, am I not stunning? Trust me, you'll know if you meet a woman so stunning. For she will be pretty and beautiful at once. Her level of beauty will literally do what her title allows her. To stun you. She has a presence so pretty, and a bright future so beautiful, that she will stun with her simplicity.

So, tell me, what am I pretty boy? Am I pretty like you, beautiful, or stunning? He looked me straight into my eyes, and whisked me away with what I saw in his, he answered my question, "My darling, you have just become my beautiful blessing." But only if he knew that I wasn't pretty, beautiful, or stunning...those words are far too ordinary to describe me, you see? I am something you've never seen before my pretty little boy, I am a sin...ah yes, that is far more exquisite. And that was the last time I saw pretty boy, and that was the last time he saw his "beautiful blessing". But over the course of a few ordinary months, I met some extraordinary people, and they showed me the meaning of these three words. Three simple words with three complex meanings. And then they told me if I was pretty, beautiful, or stunning.

Only if I knew what was ahead of me, I wouldn't haven't been so eager to find out. So, for those listening on audio tapes, or reading like the old-fashioned way like I did, put the book down, grab some popcorn, and watch Pretty Woman on repeat, Julia Roberts....an icon truly. Continue to indulge yourselves in the ignorance of pretty people, and beautiful things, even stunning beings. Continue to slide into dm's because of a pretty smile, continue to catfish men because of a stunning set of abs, continue to be blind. Please. I beg of you. Because once you read my story, just know there's no going back. You'll see that you were surrounded by lies your whole life. And if I learned one thing from my own experience, lies are better than the truth, it cushions you with false hope, but the truth...once it's spoken, you can't ignore it.