°food jealousy°

Now I'm not sure if this is a problem for everyone BUT since 3 people agree with me so far(me, myself and I). I think it's save to rant about this ongoing problem.

In life you get three types of people:

1. The ones whose mothers still make them lunch. In most cases , that lunch is just am-a-zingggggg. 9 times out of 10 you'll find that they go out to all these places that serve all these laanie(fancy shmancy rich people) dishes that 'explore various cultures throughout our wonderfully diverse world'.

2.Then you get the ones whose mothers stopped making them lunch at the tender age of 10 ( I'm still sad about that). When said people engage in conversations about food. The realisation that the closest they've got to eating something English would be crappy fish and chips and a messy trifle suddenly dawns on them.

3. Now these are the ones who just couldn't care less. There could be a competition about who cares the least and they wouldn't even join due to their level of uncaringness( no, it isn't a word). They could be the type of people that go to laanie restaurants or they could just prefer going to KFC.

................NOW...............................................these are people that I look up to. Like a groupie, I just wanna be a part of them , talk to them , JUST to see how they do it.

Unfortunately, I fall into the second category. Seriously. The closest I've gotten to Italian food is by eating spaghetti...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^A/N:
So i just wanted to tell everyone that I'm planning on eating ravioli soon so yay me.
Just out of interests sake(or mine) , whats the worst/weirdest and best thing you've eaten???
P.s.: it doesn't have to count as food , this is a no judgement zone.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
FIESTA!!
Ngcali(aka me)