I

Please do not read if you are sensitive to death/near-death, abuse, neglect, panic attacks, and cursing. I'm warning you, this story can get pretty heavy.

First published: September 2017

Edited: January 2023

Starting up...
.
.
.
.
.
.

Welcome to ChromeCompany Computers!
Please log in to your account!

Username: bhent.user95j.p
Password: •••••••••••••

Thank you...

Logging in...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Open browser?
yes | no
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Search!

type here

Ency|

Encyclopedi|

Encyclopedia.org|

Search?
yes | no
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Welcome to Encyclopedia.org!
What would you like to search?

type here

hana|

hanahaki sy|

hanahaki syndrome|

search?
yes | no
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hanahaki Syndrome
by Doctor Choi Hyeonjoo,
One of the top rated and most decorated Hanahaki Specialists in South-East Asia. Also a professor of Hanahaki (the symptoms, treatments, and history) at Seoul National University. Has won the Nobel Peace Prize twice for her research.

- - - - - - - - - -

Also check out...
Top Rated Hanahaki Specialists, Hanahaki Stories, Soulmates, Flower Meanings, Hanahaki Toxin, Symptoms of Hanahaki Syndrome, Hanahaki Survivor, see more here!

- - - - - - - - - -

Click the underlined text to be directed to other articles or images!

Hanahaki Syndrome is the earliest known disease to man. Drawings of men and women with petals pouring out of their mouths and noses having been found on the walls of caves that date back to thousands of years B.C.

Despite the number of movies based on this topic, the truth behind this disease is still largely unknown. Hanahaki Syndrome is caused by unrequited love from your true soulmate.  There is no known cure, other than receiving non-platonic, unforced love from your soulmate.

If love is not returned, the subject begins to grow flower petals in the esophagus and lungs. Death can come early (2-3 weeks) by choking on the petals, or as late as 4-6 months. During this time, your brain and organs are receiving an insufficient amount of oxygen, which causes the body to slowly shut down. The petals, when swallowed, also slowly release a toxin which the body becomes immune to after their brain begins to release the endorphins for love.