We never thought they'd fall in love with us. chapter 1.

Alyssa and Dema were the average 17 year old girls, nothing special about them at all. they were great friends and had lots in common, especially the fact that they both loved The Janoskians. The Janoskians were these girls' life. All they ever wanted was to meet them in person, finally meet their idols but they knew they weren't lucky enough.

It was time for the Janoskians to release tour date, Alyssa and Dema sit at home dming each other via twitter saying how much they hope the boys will come to their city. But it was getting too late for them to stay up and wait so they went to sleep excitedly awaiting the morning to find out the dates.

The next day i wake up and the first thing i do is log into twitter and i have a DM from Dema and it reads "OHMYGOD ALYSSA THEYRE COMING, WERE GOING TO SEE THE JANOSKIANS IM SO HAPPY IM CRYING"   I jumped up from my bed with tears in my eyes, I was so happy that I was finally going to meet the boys who make me happy everyday of my life, I couldn't even reply to Dema yet.

After about 20 minutes I calmed down enough to figure out when tickets go on sale. Tickets will be going on sale Friday at 10am, but today was Monday. we have 4 more days til we get our tickets. Getting our tickets was literally all me and Dema talked about for the next week, it was so exciting!

It was finally Friday, I got online at 10am to get our tickets before I left to work, as I was about to buy tickets I noticed there was an option for V.I.P. tickets which means meet and greet passes, I didn't hesitate! I bought the meet and greets, and that was it, me and Dema had our tickets to see and meet the janoskians. I texted her and told her the news about the meet and greets, she freaked!

We actually didn't have to wait very long for them to come to our city, they will be here in 2 weeks. 2 weeks to prepare to meet our idols and the boys we love :)

*2 weeks later*

It was the day of the concert and me and Dema were talking about our favs. Luke is mine and Beau is Demas.

Alyssa: omg I wonder if ill get to hug Luke! I wanna hug him so bad

Dema : I just really want a selfie with Beau

Alyssa: I want a selfie with all of them!

Dema : same, ew I hope if we do get selfies I don't look like a potato!

Alyssa: YOU wont look like a potato! ill be the potato! ugh, anyway, I just want to meet Luke, I love him so much, hopefully he wont think im annoying.. or ugly. maybe I should stop being so negative and enjoy the moment.

Dema : yeah for real, plus they wont think were ugly anyway, we'll see what happens! Alright now lets get our shoes on and lets go!

As we were in the car on our way there I felt so nervous, I almost didn't even feel well, I was so nervous! I looked over at Dema and could tell she was nervous but was also so happy, I didn't feel happy though, maybe it was because I was so scared and nervous to meet Luke? all I felt was scared and nervous. I just wanted the Meet and Greet to be over honestly.

We were in line and of course Dema was talking about Beau, I swear they need to get married one day. anyway we stood there fangirling until it was our time to go into the little black curtain where right behind is our idols sitting there, I just stood there and stared at that curtain more nervous than ever. 

I felt a tap on my should, it was a security guard guiding me my way though the little black curtain I was just staring at so nervously. And it was time...

We walked in and the boys greeted us with huge smiles and hugs, I wasn't nervous anymore and I felt so welcomed and like I actually belonged right there with them.