Brits Hiding in the Big Blue Box |Doctor Who and One Direction|

Harry kicked at the tiny pebbles under his large boots, his eyebrows knitted together and his large hands shoved deep in his pockets. He was pacing back and forth in an empty alley in London, behind his record company’s building. He stopped in his tracks and stared at the expansive, dirty brick wall in front of him. Exhausted, he leaned back against the opposite structure and sighed, turning his eyes to the gray sky above him.

Another tour? he thought, contemplating the news that the band’s team had just given all five boys. They had just gotten back from some gigs in Australia and a month before that, America. Were they crazy?

“It’s only going to be a few shows in Germany, Norway, Sweden, Finland…”  our business coordinator, Alicia, rattled on. Harry looked around the round table to gauge the other boys’ reactions to this ridiculous idea. They didn’t seem pleased. As the list of countries dragged on, Harry cut in.

“That sounds like an entire European tour to me,” he said coldly. The guys nodded. He didn’t want to seem spoiled, but they had all been going non-stop for months on the road. Even Simon didn’t take too kindly to the new business pitch.

“Well, it might seem that way, but your fans in Europe probably feel neglected. You’ve haven’t toured here in a while…” said Alicia cunningly. She knew exactly what she was doing: if you involved our fans, we wanted to support them and do as much for them as we could.

“Why don’t we discuss this over for a while and get back to you?” suggested Liam, always knowing what to say. “It will only be a moment, yeah?”

Alicia huffed but allowed us to exit the building. We were silent as we thought about what this would mean for our families and our sanity.

Louis tugged on the roots of his hair, trying to think this all over. He sat on the front steps of the building since there was hardly anyone on the streets today. He didn’t want to be recognized when he was such a wreck.

Dark bags under his eyes, loss of weight, and lack of energy were now becoming the norm for Louis. Once the funny man of the group, he now was just a body of the man he once was.

He was stick of it, being pushed around. Angrily, he stood up, stomping around until he gathered all the boys in the ally. They all looked around at each other, unsure of what to say.

“I need a break,” said Louis, breaking the silence. They all nodded in agreement. They were all becoming less of the people they were a year ago.

“I think we need to say no, no matter what the consequences,” offered Zayn.

They had never turned down an offer from the higher-ups. The silence surrounded the boys and practically suffocated them as the weight of what they were about to do hit them.

A shrill ring echoed in the ally, making the boys all turn their heads in the same direction. Down the way, a giant blue box was coming into sight in front of their eyes.

No way,” whispered Niall, afraid if he talked too loud it would disrupt the magic in front of them.

Appearing from out of nothing, there stood the T.A.R.D.I.S. in all its fictional glory. There was no possible explanation of what was going on, but, as they could all see, it was happening, right in front of their eyes.

All five were avid fans, and even on the road, they and their crew all got together to watch their favorite show.

The boys didn’t dare speak.

A familiar, tall, pale figure stood in the doorway, oblivious to the five boys in front of her. No, she had two boys of her own.

“Rory! Grab a jacket!” she yelled into the box. It was definitely bigger on the inside. Liam, always being the leader, took a step forward to get the red-head’s attention.