Chaper 1 (Basically an introduction to everyone)

Fukase had just moved from Japan to California. His parents were already there, so he took care of himself while he was there. He was often bullied because he was gay. The first guy he had confessed to even bullied him as soon as Fukase said he liked him. Turns out, that guy was a real douche. He moved to America hoping things would be better there. His new school had dorms, and when he walked into his new dorm, 3 friendly faces greeted him.

"Hi! You must be Fukase. Im Oliver!" The first boy said. He was short compared to the rest of them. He had blonde hair, and he was in a sailor suit. Fukase thought Oliver was kind of cute, actually.

The next one didn't seem as enthusiastic as Oliver did, but he was still cheerful. "Hey. I'm Piko. You're alright with me being pansexual, right?" he said to Fukase. Fukase was actually kind of shocked, but he hid it pretty well.

"Oh, that's perfectly fine. I'm... actually in the LGBT comunity as well." Fukase responded.

"Really? Another one?" the third boy complained.

"That's Len. He's... homophobic." Piko told Fukase. Len was blonde, similar to Oliver, but much brighter. He wore a plain white shirt with a yellow tie, and shorts.

"What a shame," Fukase said.

Afterwards, Piko showed Fukase to their room. There was only 2 bedrooms, and Oliver and Len already shared one. Piko had his own room, and to make it fair, Fukase shared a room with him.

The dorm was kind of messy. They did have a PS4, though, hooked up to their only TV. It wasn't too big of a TV, only 20 x 30 inches. "Do you guys have cable?" Fukase asked Oliver.

"Nope," Oliver replied. "But we do have Apple TV."

Fukase noticed a game or two they had. One disk read "Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone". 'Isn't that a famous singer?' Fukase thought when he saw it.

It was summer vacation at the time, and they had about 2 weeks before school started. Fukase mainly took the time to get to know his dorm mates.

He learned Oliver is a little cinnamon roll. He likes sewing, tries his best to clean up after everyone, and tries to be really optimistic. He would also never want to hurt anybody. When it comes to games, Oliver would rather play board games instead of video games, but he does like to play really sweet, happy video games, though, like 8-Bit Heart. If he ever played Undertale, he would probably do a pacifist run every time, and get really upset when he is forced to hurt Omega Flowey. Oliver is also a lowkey weeb. 

Piko was pretty chill. He plays video games a lot, which explains the PS4. He's also on any social media you can imagine, even if he doesn't post anything on it. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Amino, Tumblr, Pintrest, Discord... there's too many of them. You name the social media, he's on it. Piko also likes memes. All of them do, in fact, but Piko is the most open about it. 

Len, as Piko mentioned when Fukase first arrived, is homophobic. He can still be pretty nice, though. Len loves to play rhythm games, which explains Project Diva. He has almost every rhythm game he's come across, even if he doesn't know what game it's based off. As you'd expect, he's almost a God when it comes to them. He's almost as good as Hisokeee, but not quite there yet. Len is also a Steven Universe nerd. He has the book 'Guide to the Crystal Gems', and he loves it, even though it's outdated. He also gets really excited when he sees a commercial for a new Stevenbomb(TM), or a new Steven Universe special. He also has a twin sister, Rin, who isn't in their dorm, thankfully.

Fukase isn't quite fluent in English yet, but he's about 89% there. He sometimes watches anime with Oliver, and looks at memes with Piko. Him and Len don't interact that much, but when they do, Fukase's probably watching Len play rhythm games and gawking at his amazing scores. A few times, he's tried to play Project Mirai DX on Len's 3DS, and got nowhere near Len's scores.

(Admin's Note: I think I did pretty good with this! This first chapter is to mainly introduce everyone Fukase will soon be in a relationship with. There will be all that good stuff soon, though, just you wait. Also, with Oliver's description, I was just using Undertale as an... example ((I guess???)) of how gentle he is. I don't like Undertale, tbh. The fandom ruined it for me. I hope you liked the first chapter!)