Chapter 1- The Meet and Greet

So, this is my first ever story! I really hope that you guys enjoy it! Please, please comment and tell me what I could change, or what you guys think!! It would mean a lot to me so that I could improve on my writing/typing (: Basically the the Title of the story is what it is all about!

Basic Overview?: Karmin, is the main character, and she has a best friend, Hailey, 17! She is from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and she is 17 years old. Harry Styles has always been her crush and meeting One Direction is her dream! Was that a good start of what is going on? Let me know if I need to explain more about the story! Comment below!! Follow my Twitter @1D_CREW_ (: Happy Reading! xx Kera

_________________________________________________________________________________

*Alarm Clock plays What Makes You Beautiful*

"AHHH!" I screamed.

Suddenly, my friend Hailey barged through my door.

"GET UPPPPPPPPPPP! WE ARE MEETING ONE DIRECTION TODAY!!!!" she yelled in my ear.

I smiled widely at her and we fangirled for a bit, jumping up and down on my bed.

"C'mon, we're going shopping when you get up and dressed!" She giggled. "You look TERRIBLE by the way..." and she ran out of my room.

I smiled and thought to myself: We're meeting 1D today.....WE'RE MEETING 1D TODAY! I had always dreamt of meeting them, and today is the day. I had always hoped that I would marry Harry Styles but with living in America and they had so many fans.... I would never be in a relatonship with any of them. But, there is a meet and greet today at the concert in Hershey! I am so excited.....

I sprung out of my bed, put on a short, black dress, leopard print pumps, and a necklace with my name on it, Karmin. I curled my hair, and met up with Hailey.

"C'mon! We are leavinggggg! We're gonna hang at Hershey on the rides until the concert starts!" she said.

"Okay, Hailey!" I laughed and we were on the road.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We arrived an hour later to the park and headed in. We went on so many rides and roller coasters! I had slipped sandals on, so I wouldn't trip with my pumps on.

"Hailey! I'm gonna get us some drinks!" I yelled to her.

She nodded.

"Two Lemonades please.." I asked the concession stand lady.

I payed her and got our drinks but didnt put the lids on yet. I turned around, and the drinks had spilled on someone all over them and the ground

My hand was over my mouth. "Oh my gosh...I am so s-" I looked up and realized who I had spilled the lemonades on. It was Harry Styles. Along with Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, and Liam Payne, laughing at Harry, who was soaking wet. My eyes had gotten so big but I snapped out of it and tried to say something.

"H-Harry Styles? I am so, so, sorry!" My hands were on my chest.

"It's allright love.." Louis said. "Lemonade is his favorite kind of drink." and he smiled.

Harry looked back at Louis and did a sarcastic laugh.

"So...Harry...we will uh...see you when you are cleaned up then..." Niall laughed, backing away. The boys all left then with just Harry and I alone. I was surprised that tons of girls had not already came over and started screaming.

I spoke again. "Harry...are you okay? I am so, so sorry."

He was trying to get some of the lemonade off of him. He looked at me and smiled.