MDIA [Ch. 26]

My Dance Instructor's Assistant

Previously: Mr. Wilson moaned into my mouth, letting me know he's enjoying this as much as I am. Our bodies were against each other. The feel of his muscles engulfing me made me moan in between our kisses. I felt him smile against my lips, obviously loving the affect he has on me. . "I really want to try this," he said. "Try what, exactly?" I questioned.  "Us," he answered simply. "But you could get fired if anyone found out," I reminded him. "I know," he answered simply.  I'm willing to maintain a secretive relationship with Jared...Mr. Wilson...my teacher...my dance instructor's assistant...

Chapter 26

"When do you have to be there?" Sophia asked me as she finished putting on her mascara. I glanced in the mirror and combed my fingers through my hair.

"6:30. Mrs. Holt wants us there early so we can go over the routine and how it's all going to play out," I inform my bestfriend as we continued making sure our appearance looked perfect. I picked up my pearl pink lipstick and rubbed it on my lips.

"It's a shame Mr. Wilson isn't going to be there," Sophia stated while she began fixing her hair to her better liking. I sighed.

Yes, it is a shame. Mr. Wilson isn't going to be at the Decades Dance tonight. He said he wanted to avoid unnecessary comments and actions from his fan base of flirty girls. So instead of joining the dance, he decided on staying at the house and "do stuff". When I'd asked him what in fact he'd be doing, he said spend some brotherly time with Braddon.

Yes, it's been a week and a half now and Braddon hasn't returned back to school. Apparently he left out the small detail that he was suspended for two weeks, rather than one. And yes, it's been a week and a half since Mr. Wilson and I have decided to try out us. We haven't put a title to us yet, so I can't say that we're together, we're just...us.

Anyway, as of right now, Sophia and I are at her house, getting ready. I rode on her bus with her after school, which for some reason, caused a lot of confusion. All the guys on her bus were trying to either sit by me or flirt with me, both made me uncomfortable.

An impatient knock came from Sophia's bedroom door. "Sophia! Come on! I've got better things to do with my time then take my kid sister and her friend to a high school dance!" her older brother, Trey, yelled through the door; he's on vacation from school.

"Hold your horses! We're almost done!" Sophia yelled back. I put some clear lip gloss on over my pink lipstick, making it shine. I stepped away from the mirror to see my full apparel. My dress was green; thanks to Mrs. Holt's dance routine. Since the routine had different groups, she wanted each group to be dressed in the same colors.

My group gets the pleasure to look like freaking trees! Yay. Color aside, my dress was pretty. It matched perfectly with the decade of the dance. It was a loose-fitted dress that stopped at the knees.  It was a pretty little dress, nothing to flashing. I brought my actually dress along. It's a pearl pink dress that's that has dangles all over it, giving it an early 50s feel.

Mrs. Holt's wants everyone to wear their performance clothes there, so everyone won't get suspicious as to why we've changed our clothes all of a sudden. Yes, no one at school knows we're performing tonight, except for the teachers and the principle of course.

Once we were done getting ready, we headed to Trey's car and soon after, we were at the school. "Remember what I told you to do if a guy tries to touch you the wrong way?" Trey questions Sophia. Sophia sighs.

"Yes, Trey. If a guy tries to get a free feel, I grab him by the wrist, twist it, possibly break it, and then kick him in his balls. And once he's lying on the ground in agonizing pain, I'm to call you, Nathan, and Ryan so you guys can stop whatever it is you're doing, find the boy, and beat the hell out of him. Anything else?" She recited as if it was the pledge of allegiance.