Sinfully addicted

I've been a fuckup all my life. Well, that's not entirely true. See I've always had this vision of me being a beautiful ballerina dancer. It's been embedded onto my life via my mother. She was a ballet dancer and went to the infamous Julliard academy of arts. That was my dream. Somewhere along those lines my dream got distracted and blurred by a man. A man who showed up into my life that I had no control over. This is my story.

Sophie's Diary Page 2

I didn't choose to move to Los Angeles. It was forced upon me by my family, who wanted a fresh start so to speak. I miss New York and all its grand splendor. Bright lights, the city that never sleeps was just the right fit for me. Hell, I was trying to make onto Broadway. L.A. is crude and dirty. We drove by a ghetto today in suburban downtown and I pitied the junkies. They all looked so lost in their own sadness and sorrows and I wondered what got them to that point in the first place. On the bright side, I'm attending a dance school and I've met a good friend. Her name is Julie. She's beautiful but the total opposite of me. Where I have the pale skin, green eyes and typical boring brown, long wavy hair, she has beautiful shoulder length blond hair with blue eyes and beautiful skin. She can pass as a model for all I know. Anyways, she's taking me to a party tonight in the Hollywood Hills. See Julie has a modeling career on the sidelines along with her dancing career, and she has all these connections with the high societies of the world. She's been so ecstatic telling me that celebs and singers and artists will all be there. Well fuck, I'm not sure if I'm into this whole "party" scene. Don't get me wrong, the excitment of meeting celebs is there, I just don't really think I fit in with the L.A scene. But I guess this will help me assimilate into my new environment. 

**We walk into this beautfiul mansion owned by some big shot producer that was involed with the Jaw's movies. I'm looking at myself in the bathroom mirror, shit I look petrified. Julie decided to dress me up tonight and quite frankly, I looked damn hot. I'm wearing these beautiful leather pants with a Rolling Stones tank that rides just along my belly button. Whew I feel so exposed. I kinda have this rocker chick look going on, my hairs curled just at the bottom and my makeups on point. All of a sudden, Julie barges into the bathroom and grabs my hand.

-Sophie! get your nervous ass out of the bathroom and lets party it up.

-I'm coming! **Fuck I'm so not ready for this . Julie sounds agitiated so listen to her and just go.

**We walk side by side, like Bonnie and Clyde, me (being Clyde ofcourse) and as I expected the party is mayhem. I look to my left, and there's some fiesty red head shirtless getting it on with some guy on the piano. I look to my right, and there's two guys smoking a joint while checking out the girls as they walk by. Ugh! pervs.Julie is floating around, like the socialite she is. The boys love her, you can see it as they walk on by. I get the occasional stares and I probably look like im mugging right at them. I'm not enjoying myself one bit right now, and quite frankly, I don't even see any celebs! Maybe I just live under a rock and don't know who these people are. Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I see someone I recognize. Julie looks at me with her eyes as wide as clams.

-Sophieeeeee that's John mother fucking Frusciante! I know you love the Chili's! Damn he's fucking hot. He looks super high on something though. Let's go talk to him.

S-Are you joking? I am not going over there. I love the guy but I can't I'll make a fool out of myself. Besides he looks like he doesen't want to be bothered anyways.

J- Shit he's walking over here okay lets just act cool. Musicicans hate when you cry out for their attention.

**Before I could even get my brain to signal my legs to start moving to the bathroom, Sir Frusciante, this man I've idolized and loved so much was walking over to me and Julie. Shit, I had no chance he was definitely into Julie and not me. I wonder if the other band members are here. Well fuck it I'll just introduce myself and let them be.