One

Millburn Moneybags, also know as Mr. Monopoly, was angrily drumming his fingers on his desk. "What did you just say....?" He growled angrily. "W-Well sir.... I believe we have lost the funding for Reading Railroad to continue to function...." His assistant whispered warily. Millburn flipped the desk over in frustration. This meant less money for him.

"THIS IS BULLSHIT!" He surflexed the desk and plopped down on his golden rolly chair in exasperation. His assistant was in fear.  

He was breathing deeply. His broad chest rising and falling. Millburn Moneybags was the equvielent of a trust fund kid, and he had inherited alot of money from his parents. He was also considered America's Top Bachelor for three years in a row. Despite his intense, cruel, disposition he was rather attractive. Tall and dark, with a sexy moustache that could curl into a handlebar with enough cream. 

"Arrange a meeting for four tomorrow with some of our old sponsors...." He sighed, rubbing his eyes out of stress. His poor little worker shakily nodded his head and rushed out. 

His eyes glanced at the picture of his parents in a little golden frame on a bookshelf. The last thing he had of them. 

Meanwhile, his poor little assistant, also known as Hose, was madly making calls left and right and when he was done he took a large breath and began to dial up another number.

"(Y/n)...? Are you there...?" He questioned as he was searching for his best friends voice.

"Hose...!" You responded happily as you slid a fry into your mouth. You were enjoying a nice time out to eat. You had been on a diet for  month now and figured you deserved to pamper yourself.  

"What's up sweet cheeks...?" He laughed, kicking back and propping his feet up on his desk. "Out to eat." You responded, now leaning back in for a nice phone call with your best friend.

"Awwwe, do you think you'll be hungry later?" He inquired, his eyes shut tightly and his fingers crossed.

"Eh, probably."

"Yes! Let me take you out!" He insisted excitedly. "Really? Don't you have work to do?" You asked.

He noticed the mile high stack of paperwork on his desk, and pushed it off with a not so subtle kick.

"Nope! Not anymore!"

You laughed because you heard the crash of the papers. "Are you paying?"

"Of course baby. I've got all the cash...." He joked cockily. 

You hastily agreed.