Regrets

A/N: So this is a fic about Loki having a normal daughter, not a horse or a wolf or Hela like in comics and myths and stuffz. No, she's acc quite ordinary. Well... I say ordinary... Any way, I hope you like this, I have been writing this since last year and I finally had the guts to put this up. If it's successful, you guys like it and if you want me to, then I will try to update every Thursday. Most of this is on paper, so I'll just type it up, there won't be a delay, cos this one has been going for a while and I am still writing more, whereas with An Unexpected LoveStory, it is fairly new, so I write new parts each time, instead of typing up old parts I've already written. BTW Rebekah is a made up character, who you will find a bit more about later on in the story. Also, I know that Freyah is a strange way to spell the name, I don't think its even an actual way to spell it, but hey, I thought it was more Asgardian and I like the way I spelt it. But anyway, enough of my ramblings, here it is.

I DO NOT OWN MARVEL, THE CHARACTERS, TOM HIDDLESTON, CHRIS HEMSWORTH, JEREMY RENNER OR ANY OTHER FIT GUYS IN THIS FIC, WISH I DID THOU ;P

Chapter 1~ Thor's POV:

I arrived on Midgard with the child squirming and whimpering. I could not forget Loki's words 'Thor she's my daughter! She's all I have please.' His eyes were blood shot from sobbing for his daughter. To be fair to Loki, he had devoted himself to the child. Ever since he lost Rebekah, he had been moping around, lingering in the corridors drowning in sorrow. He loved the child and I took away his only hope, the only thing he was living for. But he was a war criminal for crying out loud, there was no guarantee the child would be safe- Odin was right about that. But she would be safe here, at S.H.I.E.L.D. I knew that. The doors opened and Steve Rogers greeted me, with Director Fury glaring at the bundle in my arms with his one good eye "Bring her in." He said waking her up. The avengers and a few others were gathered in a meeting room. I saw how cold and nervous everyone looked, it frightened me. Everyone except Steve who was grinning from ear to ear. This would be their toughest challenge yet, I could feel it...

Thor laid the baby down, Clint Barton gave her a sideways glance, then continued gazing at his bow. Natasha Romanoff was polishing a gun, probably wishing she was somewhere else. Tony Stark was busy texting, too intrigued to notice Thor stood in the middle of the room, Maria Hill was looking mildly interested, with her arms folded across her chest. Director Fury never took his eye off the child. Dr Banner was frowning at some kind of scientific equipment. But Steve Rogers stood out. He was perched on the edge of his seat still grinning at the child, "So. What's her name?" He asked briefly reverting his eyes to Thor, then returning them to the child.
"Her name is Freyah." Thor announced. With that Freyah's eyes snapped open to reveal her emerald eyes, that matched her father's.
"Well that's a lovely name. Who chose it?" Smiled Steve surprising Thor with his questions.
"Loki. I couldn't change it. He loved it too much." Thor looked down feeling ashamed at the thought of his brother and the child. Thor was beginning to have second thoughts. "I um... I think I have made a mistake..." He admitted.
"Thor. You said it yourself the child is safer here." Nick Fury responded.
"But Loki..."
"Loki is a war criminal. He is being punished for his crimes. He killed Phill Coulson, he broke into S.H.I.E.L.D. and he took over agent Barton's mind. He is in prison am I correct?"
"Yes. He is imprisoned on Asgard." Thor replied slowly.
"Then that's the way it shall stay. He must stay imprisoned and alone."
"Yes. Of course."
"Right! I think someone ought to show this little on to her room." Clint suddenly piped up "Nat?"
"Yeah why not Hawk." Natasha replied getting off from her seat and walked over to Barton, who was now standing by the door. "Thor? You coming?" Clint asked smiling a fake smile.
"Of course yes. So where will she be sleeping?"
"Right down the corridor." Steve replied getting up and putting his arm round Thor.
"Seriously? Why are you all fussing over a stupid baby?" Tony groaned.
"DO NOT SPEAK ABOUT MY NEICE LIKE THAT!" Thor shouted.
"Wo. Thor calm down buddy!" Stark replied slapping a hand on Thor's back.
"Look Stark just stop ok?" Bruce intercepted.
"Ok. Okay! Fine I will just leave it."
"Good. Bye Thor." Smiled Banner.
So Thor, Steve, Clint and Natasha headed off down the hallway. Thor held Freyah close to his chest. Barton found the right door and let Thor into the room. It was a large room, with forests painted on the walls. There was a emerald cot in the corner of the room. Thor handed her over to Steve as Clint and Natasha walked away.
"She's so beautiful." Smiled Steve as he laid her down in the cot. Thor kissed her small forehead and bid his farewells to the Avengers. He walked outside and shouted for Heimdall to open the BiFrost. In a flash he was gone.