Prologue

"Ad... Adhi.... ", she stammered in a huskier tone, which clearly showed that she was drunk.

Is the woman standing infront of me is the same Ruhi whom I fell in love with ?

I never expected that I would meet her again ;after five whole years ; at the least I didn't expect to meet her in this state.

Unable to see her struggling to stand properly due to the booze, I tried to support her by my arms .
"You okay love? ", I asked her in a mere whisper. I wished , she didn't hear my endearment of calling her love.

"Adhiiiii...", she mumbled my name again and caught hold of my shirt collar.

"Wha....What did you just say....LOVE... ME ???... Did you just call me that...? ", her words almost slurred and she was not in control. So she heard me...

Unknowingly her soft fingers traced my skin while grabbing the front of my shirt. Adding to our intimacy, our bodies pressed against each other as she inched closer to me. I could smell her. The fragrance of her perfume was inviting me. If my guessing is right, she still uses the same Victoria's secret's berry flavour ; which I had been addicted back then.

Still I haven't forgotten even the smallest memory with Ruhi. That's when I realised how much I missed her in these five years.

"I ...I lo..love you Adhi ", she blabbered before she passed out resting her head on to my shoulders.

But wait, "This won't work between us Adhi ,so let's not meet anymore...Let's end it Adhi", her last words echoed inside my mind.
______________________________________

Ruhi, the daughter of the top most business man in the country. She wasn't any typical woman who would confine herself in her dad's shadows. She was an independent woman who carries her own dreams and pursues it too. Being a fashionista and a model by profession , she is a woman with beauty and brains ! It's not that easy to flatter her.

What did Adhitya do to make her fall for him ?

Adhitya , precisely her "Adhi", is definitely an sweetheart. Born and brought up from a lower middle class family , he had to go through so much hardships in his life to reach the limelight. Camera is the soul to his life. Lights on ! Here we go! , Adhi sees the world through his camera lenses. Each sight he freezes in his camera turns out undoubtedly soulful.
Though he was one of the best fashion photographers in town, his irrestible desire to travel and his quench for travel photography is never ending.

Make money, travel the world, freeze the memories - At present this is Adhi's life in short..

Attracted by his charms, there were so many young and hot models who were ready to get hitched to Adhi. But his life was a complete blur since Ruhi parted from his life. His focus laid only on his profession and in these five years he had reached great heights.

Five years before what happened in their life ? Will they reunite again?

Ruhi and Adhitya.... Are they meant to be each other ?

Read my book to know more about Adhi and Ruhi 💑

Hello readers!

I am so happy to meet you all again with my new book,
"How could I unlove you? ".

Grace me with your love and support once again..

Please stay in touch for more updates... I can promise you that Adhi and Ruhi will steal your hearts...

Love you all😘😘
-$@rU