Part 1/2 Section 1

These characters will probably be extremely OOC (out of character) But I have yet to watch Hetalia yet. This is just for my friend, and she said I should put it up on Wattpad, so here I am. Enjoy!

Russia was falling. Falling in love? No, not really. Falling, like, into a pit of despair. With General Winter on his ass yearly, and everybody's growing fear of him, it's difficult to stay happy. He talks to people, still, with a smile, but more and more often it feels forced. His happiness doesn't come so easily, not even in the presence of vodka.

He was envious of America. America, England, Prussia. Hell, even Canada. Because at least none of them are feared to the point of being shunned. They can go around, talking to whoever they please. Russia was stuck in silence, hoping that someday someone would look closer, and find the real Russia. Not big, scary country Russia. And hoping that day would be soon.

But soon, even these hopes would leave him behind. He was practically the new Canada. Nobody ever noticed, and when they did, they trembled in fear, cowering away from him, even though he did his best to smile at them.

That's why Russia was surprised when America approached him after a world meeting. "'Sup, dude?" America said, boldly. There were a few countries snickering behind the pair. Russia blinked at America, before smiling a little. "Nothing, really." Russia said. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, uh.. No.. No special reason.." America's boldness suddenly disappeared. Russia sighed, but quickly covered his disappointment with a smile. "Okay." Russia said. "I'll be going then. Later, dude!" America managed, then he ran off to the group of countries that were watching with wide eyes. Russia stared at them for a moment, then turned and walked away.

In his ear, he could hear General Winter's voice taunting him. It was only a whisper, though, since it wasn't quite winter yet. Russia mumbled something to himself, stuffing his hands in his pockets and blocking out any outside noises.