Form

Name: Aalto Moretti (pronounced Alto)

Age: Seventeen

Gender: Male

District: Ten,  Livestock

Appearance: Aalto has a structured face, the skin pulled tight over his bones. There's little fat on him, the hard work of the district stripped him of it years ago. His dark hair has an under cut, the rest spills over his forehead in straight, greasy, fragments. His eyes are sunken in, the light blueness of them pierce the darkness that makes him, him. 

Personality: Aalto's personality is minimal.  He lacks the ability to feel emotion for anything.  He was born that way.  He never cries, he never complains, he's just there.  He's quiet and reserved,  keeping to himself,  besides nobody wants to hang out with the boy that doesn't feel. He doesn't attach too much, due to the lack of feelings. 

Four Skills: Aalto knows how to kill.  He's not trained like the careers are, but he grew up butchering the livestock the Capitol lives off of. He grew up surrounded by animals, he can read their feelings, I guess you can say that his ability to read emotions makes up for his lack of emotion, but probably not. He can tell when an animal is hurt, or afraid, or content, it can't be that hard to translate this skill to humans.  The natural predators to the livestock–the wild dogs, hungry people, the animals themselves–has helped Aalto gain excellent​ hunting technique. He can track anything to the smallest of birds. He has no friends. He feels nothing towards his family. Due to his adaption to life, he has a lot of free time, which led him to become quite observant. He knows which peacekeeper you can slide by with,  which shop in town will have extra scraps in their trash on which day. Aalto can pick up on the tiniest of things most of the time. 

Weapon of Choice: Doesn't really matter, knifes are good.  If it comes down to it, he will fighter hand to hand combat.