Rules of The Game

(Isadora POV)

I can't believe I just became a Delta. I mean being a Delta has always been my finest dream.

" hey soror, you coming to the after party?" Nia asked.

" yeah, what frats we gone be with tonight?" I laughed.

" girl we gonna be with them 'Nasty Nupes''. she screamed out.

" i'm going to go to my dorm i'll see at the frat house"

"Aiight bye new soror" she smiled.

" bye"

On my way to my dorm, I bumped into this huge frame. "Oh i'm so sorry" "its okay gorgeous" I know that voice. So deep and so sexy. I brought my eyes up slowly to be mesmerized by his brown honey eyes. " hey aren't the girl who was just in the probate" "...Y-Yeah I was..... what are you doing here...? Aren't you about to perform with the Kappas?" He smiled "No not tonight... you seem to know who I am ...but I have no idea who you are? Care to join at the Kappa party" I hesitated I mean he's.....Gorgeous. I didn't want to mess this up. "S-Sure where should we start?" I asked shyly. "Well you could start with your name" he looked deep in my eyes. "I'm Isadora, but most people just call me Izzy" " Isadora that's a unique name, it's beautiful... I'm Colin....Colin Kaepernick"

Tell me what you think :)