Can We Stay Like This FOREVER?

A story of different kind of LOVE in different types of people with different reasons why they feel it and/or why they need it.Love is found everywhere , you can feel it at anyone even if he/she is a stranger. It is true that LOVE is COMPLICATED. But we have to deal with it to know what its worth. It may be a cliché to all of you. But this is the REALITY.

Can we stay like this forever?? It's the usual question of those who were in a relationship like bestfriends,bf/gf and even the married ones. Forever, that's what every couple wants but to be true you can't attain forever without trials and you need to be wise, strong and trust each other. Because sometimes, it's not always about Love or how much you love each other. Others say, forever isn't real. But on contrary, forever depends how they work on it, therefore forever can be real.

----------------

This is my FIRST story. All of the things I've written here comes from my VERY WIDE imagination. These things just popped out in my mind.

Since I am a huge fan of JULIE ANNE SAN JOSE and her MUSICAL TEAM-UP/LOVETEAM with Elmo Magalona, I've decided to give them the main roles in my story..

TagLish po yung story ko. Trip ko lang magEnglish. I find it cute kasi eh.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT! Thanks for reading.

Be my Fan, VOTE, COMMENT.. :-)

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:

@mykimmyflakes

ALSO ON INSTAGRAM:

@MachoButSweetGirl

Credits for names and brands/trademarks that I will use in my entire story. ♥

All rights reserved. March 2014 ©