Breaking My Mate Chapter 3

(Not Edited)

~I’m Soooooo Sorry For The Long Wait I’ve Been Busy Taking Care of My Daughter, Working, And my Boyfriend Had To Have A Brain Tumor Removed And One of His Lungs Collapsed... Anyway, Here's Chapter 3 lol~

I woke up to someone banging on my door, I looked at the clock. Oh no its almost 9!

"Coming!" I opened the door and Sandra was standing there smiling.

"I'm sorry. Just give me 5 minutes, come in."

I got dressed fast, brushed my teeth and hair then ran out of the bathroom.

"Ready." She pulled me out of the room and down the stairs. When we got to the kitchen people kept staring.

"Why do they keep looking at us?" I whispered to Sandra.

"You're new here and not in the pack they don't exactly trust you."

"I'm no threat, I cant even punch right." After I was done I took my plate to the sink.

"Sandra how are we getting to the mall?" I asked.

"You two are going to the mall? To buy what? With what?" Kay teased.

Sandra smirked and before I knew it she went into my back pocket and pulled out Kevins card. "With this!"

Kay stood there with her mouth hanging open. I didn't know her but this is probably the only time that she was speechless.

"How did you get that you the thief? You stole the betas card!"

"I-I didn't, he gave it to me."

"You're lying!" By this time everyone in the room focused their attention on us. Some growled and the others whispered.

"She stole from the Beta and she's basically a rogue." When she said that a tall scary looking guy came forward. He grabbed my arm hard and I whimpered.

"Shut it rogue. How did you even get in here in the first place?"

"Kevin bought me here." I stammered.

"She's telling the truth!" Sandra yelled.

"Let her go!" She tried to pull me away from him but he was to strong. He gripped my arm hard. I heard a crack and cried out in pain.

"My wrist!"

"Thank god you're here! I got your card back from the rogue thief." Kay said while smiling.

He looked at me. He was angry when he saw me crying and holding my wrist. His eyes softened for a bit then went back to his regular hard expression.

"I didn't steal anything!" I cried. He walked over to me and looked at my wrist before holding it. I cried out and he growled.

"Who. Did. This?" Everyone looked around.

"I wont ask again." He growled.

"Me!" Said the scarey guy.

"So you think its alright to go around and break a lady's wrist?" He growled.

"I didn't mea-" He was cut off by Kevin's fist.

"She isn't a rogue, she's my guest and will be living here from now on. And if anyone of you lay a hand on her again I'll break it. Are we clear?"

"Yes Beta." Everyone said. "You." He pointed to me. "Come with me the doctor will look at your wrist."

I followed behind him like a lost puppy with my head down. I didn't like the glares that I was getting.

"It will be fine." He rubbed some cream on it and wrapped it. "It should heal by tonight." He smiled.