Story Of Our Lives (And Useless sHIT)

A/N

We kNOW YOU ARE GOING TO SKIP THIS ANYWAYS BUT WATEVER..........

**********************************************************************************************************

 Presenting the THREEEE IDIOTS..... 

A         /(O.O)/

L          

Y

S

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

O

R

D

A

N

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

A

Y

A

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alys: Sup! I'm the fun one in the group! The glue that sticks us together! I am also the 2nd most innocent person here.  Me, Jordan and Maya decided to make this account because we where acting stupid in math class. ^-^' 

Maya:  This is our wattpad account apparently..... So I'm Maya.... You know what fuck formalities.... I'm awesome, perverted and likeable (unless you meet my bitch side....... (yes she might appear sometimes during this adventure.)  

Jordan: HEy, whats up? So, some stuff you should know, I'm probably the most innocent, mild-mannered person in this group. I got a lot of advice for all you reading this out there. :)

*Maya butts in* She hates someone...so not that much innocent...) Just saying.... Going back to Jordan... XD

TOGETHER:

All of us has decided to make this account to tell people about life advice in general... you know all that DRAMA, BITCH FIGHTS AND OF COURSE LOVE (we dont got love lives.. so CELEBRITY CRUSHES)!!!!!!!!!!!! 

ENJOY!!!!! ~~~FROM ALL OF US........................................