Why not me?

Epilog

                                                            Harry's POV

I was laying there for many hours. More than 5 hours. Laying in my empty and cold bed, without anybody. Only me and my dark and depressive thoughts. It was cold there. So cold. And quiet. I closed my eyes, pulling under a blanket. I stashed my face in a pillow. One warm tear ran from my eye down my cheek, I was hardly trying to don't sob. I bite my lower lip to don't cry, but it was too late. A shriek escaped of the back of my throat and tears started to stream down my warm and red cheeks. I was trying to cry at least quietly, but I couldn't. I was laying there, crying and unable to move. It was too much for me. All this pain.

"W-why do y-you love h-her!? WHY NOT ME?!" I screamed and cried at the same time. Nobody was in the house. Only me. I tried to calm down, but I couldn't. My heart was broken in million pieces. They say ; Follow your heart. But, if your heart is broken as much as mine is.. Which piece am I supposed to follow? "Love me.. Be my only one.." I whispered and finally calmed down. Tears were still streaming down my ugly and useless face. I stashed my head under the blanket and sobbed.

"Why it has to be like this?" I mumbled, almost fell asleep. "Why can't you love me.." I whispered as quietly as it was possible, I almost even didn't hear myself. And then, I fell to darkness.. To slumber full of nightmares about losing Louis. About losing the love of my life..

(Sooo :) This is a bit short, but it's just an epilog, so.. .x Hope you liked it, because I really tried my best ! :) Haha, don't forget to leave a comment and vote, please. ((only if you liked it)) .x it would mean a lot to me! <3 #love)