Just One Shot 1

Hello! This is my first Undertale/Bleach crossover! I actually have a storyline planned out for this story. The first chapter however did not want to be written. It was a battle to the end but I managed to do it...eventually. Disclaimer for I do not own Bleach nor Undertale. This fanfic is for entertainment purposes only! Have fun!

Just One Shot! chapter 1

A small figure shot up from his place on the flower bed, before losing his balance and falling flat on his face with a squeak. "Owwww" He moaned in pain, rubbing his nose and cringing at how bruised if felt.

Brown eyes opened after a while, a little glazed before focusing. "Huh?" the little boy said as he looked around him. It seemed that he was in a cavern like room, coloured purple with a very high open ceiling. The light was so bright that he was unable to see the sky. He looked down and saw that he was lying on a flower bed. 'Where am I? he thought, puzzled. 'Wasn't I running from?.. To…'

"My grandson disappeared up the mountain years ago. He had been the same age as you, deary. He had always been so sweet. So patient. But even he ran out of patience eventually. I wonder if he is still alive and just hiding." A tired sigh resounded. "Oh well, no use on dwelling on the past. Would you please hand me the spatula? Thank you."

He then froze and slowly looked up again. "I fell from there..," he muttered with wide eyes as he saw how high up that was, "and I landed on a flower bed. How am I not dead?" he asked himself with an astonished voice. He slowly stood up, feeling wobbly, and looked himself over, making sure that he wasn't hurt somewhere and just not feeling it.

He was wearing a faded green T-shirt and thick jacket. His jacket was relatively fine if dirty and a little worn. It was also slightly oversized and drowned his small childlike figure. He wore brown shorts and tennis shoes, again nothing was really damaged. He was about to pat himself down when he noticed the fighting gloves he was wearing. Deeming them unnecessary for the moment, he took them off and put them in his left pocket. He checked his arms and legs, deeming them fine after only finding some bruises and some imprints from the flowers that were already fading.

He reached up to his head and felt around before stopping as he felt something wet on his forehead. He pulled his hand back and found some blood on it. He sat down and started to feel around the area. Feeling around a bit more he noticed that it was only a shallow cut as it didn't hurt too much and there wasn't too much blood. He took a piece of orange cloth out of his other pocket and tied it around his head like a bandana, covering the wound.

He then stood up wobbly and walked around the room, trying to find some way back up. No such luck though. "Oh no, what about old lady Ann. If I don't get back soon she'll be worried." He nervously whispered under his breath. He then looked around again before spotting a doorway. He shuffled from foot to foot before taking a deep breath and walked into that direction.

As he walked through the purple hallway he noticed how tired he was, but he still pushed forward. He walked and walked until he reached the end of the corridor. The room beyond was shrouded in shadows and the young child hesitated to venture into the darkness.

"Come on deary, let's make some chocolate. I'll tell you more stories about my husband." A kind old voice said. Twinkling eyes looked down at the youngster on her lap. "Hai, miss Ann. Can I have marshmallows in mine?" They young boy asked politely. Heartfelt laughter filled the air. "Of course my dear."

The boy shook his head and looked back at the flower bed from where he came on the other end of the corridor in the room.

"Nii-chan! Nii-chan! C'me pway with us! Pwease?" Big brown eyes looked up pleadingly at the brother of their owner. Booming laughter was heard as a squeal let out. The boy sighed but smiled softly before placing his baby sister into his lap. "Wanna go save Rin-Rin from Dad?" He asked. He was answered with a delighted cheer and stood up with his sister in his arms, running into the direction from where the laughter came from.

Steeling his nerves, the child took a deep breath and braced himself as he walked through the doorway. "Alright, no going back now. Zu-zu and Rin-rin are waiting for me. And I can't keep old lady Ann waiting." He said to himself.

He had made his decision. He would continue further in. Now let's hope that this decision wouldn't end up becoming his demise. With his head held high he stepped over the threshold and became engulfed by darkness.

He never noticed a blue heart shape fade into view above the flower bed. It flickered briefly and two figures came into existence before completely disappearing, leaving no trace of them having appeared in that spot.

"...pa-..." "...-ry…"

_________________________________________________________________________

Please review and sorry for the short first chapter!